Donington Friday 19th May

Anyone booked onto this one? It’ll be my first Donington session of 2017 coming hot on the heels of Anglesey on Good Friday.

A friend of mine is hiring one of BaT’s Caterhams for the day. He’s already hooked.

Can I get away with x2 Donny trips in May?

Go for it Ben! :slight_smile:

I may do this too Adam.

Good stuff. Would be great to have a decent Ferret attendance :slight_smile:

Anyone booked into this? My friend is hiring one of BAT’s 360R’s. Hopefully after this he’ll catch the trackday bug :slight_smile:

All x6 Ferrets out to play on Friday :smiley: DaveP, me, Jonnyfox, SeanB, Ian and Wes. Can’t wait :thumbup:

Very jelous guys, have a great day!

Brilliant, see you there gents! :slight_smile:

You should be happy, forecast is for rain all day. I can’t make it … work… but doing Snetterton on the 1st of June.

Shame you won’t be out Keith.

See you in the morning lads :thumbup:

Well that was a day of two halves. Soaking wet track in the morning with the old hairpin and redgate having the characteristics of wet glass. To be honest I wasn’t completely enjoying the conditions and the 2-Eleven was a bitey little bugger with its ZZR tyres and increased camber. One moment that made me chuckle was jonnyfox coming past me into redgate and both of us going completely sideways in formation - gutted I didn’t have my GoPro on.

The afternoon was nice and dry. 2-Eleven was nice & fast. The Ferrets in the R300’s were faster still.

Great day out :slight_smile:

Good meeting up Adam. Lol defiantly not ZZR weather during the morning :smiley: but the afternoon was great. Shame I had to leave early. Still a great day all round :thumbup:

I’ve just been looking at my camera footage of the afternoons dry laps compared to last time I was at Donington last year. I’ve had new tyres and my chassis properly set up over the winter. My car certainly felt quicker this time. Comparing my fastest times on video from then and now my car is 3 seconds a lap quicker :slight_smile: Not R300 fast but a massive improvement in how much extra speed the car can carry through the corners. Quite pleased really.

Bonza :clap: