Donington Fri 30th September

A few of us will be out to play this Friday,…well you gotta check the car works before going to Eastern Europe have you not :sunglasses:

Would be great to see any other exigers if you’re attending or at a loose end…

Who else is going? Wonder if I can sneak up… Just need to get my Clio back, in for a Geo and check over at Mark Fish
Have an interview Thursday so it might be a push.

Certainly me, DaveP, SeanB and Jonnyfox will be going.

I think unfortunately that the day is already over-subscribed Ade.

I see it is sold out, but trackday afternoons are an option as people break stuff. Just don’t think I’ll get the Clio back in time

Nice to catch up with some of you today.
A big thanks to Ian C (soon to be the 5th R300 member) for letting me on in his place.
Them Caterhams certainly go well.

Great seeing you Alan. It’s your fault I only did one session in the morning gassing away as usual :clap: :smiley:

I am sure you made up for it in the afternoon? :crazy:

Would you be good enough to pass on the details of your exhaust guy? On my last session i was told that my car was on the noise limit. So either need to see if anything can be done with what i have or if nothing can i will have to look at something like a 2bular track silencer.

How was it? Got the Clio back but that was the Friday afternoon so no point driving up.

Good time had by all Ade.

Another great day out at such a fantastic circuit. The more I drive Donington, the more I enjoy it and the more I learn about my car and my driving.

It was a quite a busy day with a fair old smattering of racecars out before the weekend’s racing. The R300 is quite a rapid machine around Donny though and so a lot of racers found themselves having to yield to pesky little Caterhams :smiley: One of the BMW racers caught me up in traffic and seeing as he was being impatient I let him pass,…he returned the favour by amusing me by totally over-driving every corner as he tried and failed to shake me off :laughing: luckily a red flag meant we had to come in before he had to let me pass,…or fall off.

As usual awesome hanging out with the lads on and off the circuit. One week to go to Eastern Europe :clap: Here’s a vid of me chasing Dave,…I’m sure he’s got some more ponies or summat, he’s so bleedin’ quick.