Donington charity trackday Mon 28th September

With the help of BookaTrack, I have organised a private track day at Donington Park for September 28th.

This track day will be in support of Mission Motorsport.
For those who have not heard about this charity, Mission Motorsport provides respite, rehabilitation, vocational support and training to those affected by military operations within the framework of Motorsport.
Detail here… http://www.missionmotorsport.org/

As well as the guys turning up for the day to experience our Lotus cars on track (as passengers), Mission Motorsport will be bringing along, at the time of writing this, a BMW M3, Mazda MX5 and a Caterham for the day for YOU to passenger ride in. It will be a fully interactive day with Mission Motorsport experiencing all our cars on track and you to experience the guys in their adapted/modified cars.

It also looks like we will have a presence from PistonHeads and EVO Magazine.

At the end of the day we will have a photo shoot and presenting a large cheque for Mission Motorsport.

This really is a fantastic charity and you are going to get a very special day.

Details;
September 28th (Monday)
Full circuit.
£295 per car
Garage £40
Passengers £10
Additional drivers £20
Caterham’s also available to hire

How to book;
Register on BookaTrack website and send me your name/forum name and BookaTrack user name by Private Message.
I will give BookaTrack your user name so you can then register/pay for the event on their website.
We have to do this as the event is private.

Spaces are limited to 70 cars but a minimum number of 50 cars is required.

(By booking to join for the day, you will also be making a donation)

This is also being posted on SELOC and Exiges.com.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to seeing you on the day.

I have copy and pasted this message on behalf of john FISH curtis on MLOC and SELOC

Any questions please ask?

I could be tempted by this Martin as its a good cause, I love Donny and my car lives there!

2015 is already looking quite busy though with at least 5x days in my car and 2x days in Caterhams already committed :smiley:

Well done Martin, it’ll be a lean year this one unfortunately with working on the car. Good luck, good cause, much respect.

A great cause, maybe up for it in the new toy. We raced at Anglesey last year for Mission Motorsport and are signed up again for the 10 hour this year.

Tom

What’s the new toy Tom?

Jonny - I am working with Xmoor Cars, who own a Hayabusa engined Westfield and also have a kit car project on, powered by the Ecoboost Ford unit.

They are both available for trackdays, if you fancy a day or evening…

I’m not sure where I am on track this year, I have so much going on my head is spinning. Nice though Tom :thumbup:

Unfortunately “noise” will/may be a problem for many on here. :cry:

Promises to be a good day in any event - good luck Martin & John :thumbup:

I’m sure you could squeeze this track day in for such a good charity.