Donington 28th July

Anyone else heading to Donington with BaT on Friday? I’m hiring BaT’s 420R Caterham for the day. Let’s see what these little cars are all about! :wink:

I will be there with BatKit (a kit is a baby Ferret) and a few ferrets are there as well.

Keith

:thumbup: :smiley:

Great, see you in the garage gents!

See you Friday Adam :clap:

Last count was me, Keith, Jonnyfox, MLOC Ian, SeanB and DaveP. Should be a great day :thumbup:

I will bring some chocolate hobb nobs
Keith.

Brilliant day. I’ve had my eyes fully opened to what these Caterham’s are all about. No exaggeration but this afternoon I’ve had the best drive of my life so far - rinsing a 420R trying to hang with a Radical at Donington.
Great fun!

Awesome Adam, great fun hey buddy :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Great to hear that Adam :thumbup: You should have come next door a bit more and hung out in our garage, I barely saw you.

They really are sooo much fun on circuit. I had a fantastic time on Friday. Every day’s a school day in a Caterham around Donny. Mixed conditions, full dry and then proper wet for the last ten minutes for me and Dave to do a bit of hover-crafting :sunglasses: I was gutted when the chequered flag was waved.

Great to see Steve, Ted and Mark too on their way to the Silverstone Classic. The two S1’s looked sooo gorgeous in the paddock.

Thanks Ben :slight_smile: