Donington 24th Sept - Bookatrack

Martin Edwards/Stephen Edwards - Loughborough Titanium Lotus Exige (195bhp)
Steve Field - Studley Laser blue Lotus Exige (192bhp)
Nick Cole/Chris Hackett London Silver Lotus Exige (192bhp)
mike lane Bristol Black Lotus Exige (213.5bhp)
Uldis Tretmanis Aberdeen Silver Lotus Exige (180bhp)
Andrew Dovey Halesowen Metallic Black Lotus Exige (190bhp)
Giles Archer Warwick Black Lotus Exige (192bhp)
Robert Hesketh Bolton Laser Blue Lotus Exige (190bhp)

plus five more on provisional list - 7 places left !!!

Mike,just to say that I’m in too …It’s just that I hadn’t said to BAT that I was taking my Exige.Really looking forward to what should be a good day

Time for you to load up a nice photo on your BaT page then

Nine Exiges on track - should be enough to leave two black lines all the way round !!!

But I don’t have 213.5 BHP!

Uldis - we all know that your car is more than capable of signing your name if you want it too

And with all the detail work you have done on it, it is also probably the coolest cabin in the country

I’ll bring a couple of bungees just in case !!!

RussT has paid his dosh -

That’s 10

(Uldis please note that RussT has got more power than me !)

Just paid up, but at the moment I’m not sure if we’ll be using the Exige or the Tuscan.

Done Donington loads of times in the Exige and it’s such a great experience, but I haven’t taken the Tuscan on track at all yet so I’m itching to do that as well.

Really tough choice. Will bring both and toss a coin.

Mark

Should we have like an Exige tent or something?
…with unbrella girls?
…and drinks?

Uldis

I’ve got a spare umbrella - do you know anyone who would enhance its appearance?

Not sure whether mine will be back on the road by then, but will come along just to meet all you other nuts !! Any volunteers for passenger rides ?

It would be nice if we were allocated adjacent garages or something by those VERY NICE PEOPLE at BaT

Right there !

Calling Johnny5 ???

Mike

The Caterfields normally get first shout at the garages - they need somehere to hide when it’s peeing down & we’re all out enjoying ourselves

However, when it’s dry, some of Caterfields are somewhat quicker

I am returning from London on Wed 24th so if I get a chance I will call in to Donnington. Can I just pay on arrival to spectate or is it free? Would be nice to meet up with some of you guys anyway just a pity I will not have the Exige as think wife would object to 650 mile round trip in it.
Steve

Steve,
It’s free to spectate.
should be a good day,
Hopefully see you there.
Steve.

Look forward to seeing you there Steve. Maybe I can blag passenger rid ?? I’ll be in the black M3 reg 6970K
Steve

Steve,

I’m sure it wont be a problem for a ride, ther will be lots of us Exige’ers there.

Steve (Titanium Exige)

U R al wellcum

Sere how my 213.5bhp feels

(But go on a diet till then!!)