Donington 12th Nov

Could this be the last outing of the year?

A few of us will be out at Donny on Sat. I think there’s still places if you fancy getting out on circuit…

Not me, it was pencilled in but I will be getting back from sunny India.

Keith

I’d love to…unfortunately I’m working this weekend :frowning:

Got little one’s school interview thing (yes time has flown) tomorrow

Looks like proper weather for it, cold and wet!

Keith

Bat Ferret hovercraft team :laughing:

We’re having a LOT of fun :thumbup:

I’m not quite up to Dave, Ben and Sean’s standards just yet but it’s coming along… Nicely I think :lol:

- YouTube

have to say hearing on the phone you’ve done 12+ TDs I was like “hmmm, why am I not on track as much” (this year aside)

Looked as wet as the Brazilian GP. But more fun to watch

Another vid from yet another fantastic day on circuit :thumbup:

Looks like fun, but bluegrass?

Haha, yes it somehow seemed apt :laughing:

… and that is why I made sure I can blame my car for being slower than you lot, I would have been in the scenery.

… but get on the velodrome and I can have my revenge.

Keith

Yeah I may have visited the scenery a couple of times at Coppice :laughing:

Velodrome eh. I wouldn’t challenge Dave to a game of tiddlywinks if I were you!!

Great vid! The car looks so much fun in the wet!

Where is the left front cycle wing? is there a story?

Yeah me and Sean has a bit of a BTCC session attacking the chicane kerbs at Hungaroring. The wing stay fractured and even though it had been welded up it snapped again at the weld…so we just took it off. New one over the winter I guess…

Did the same at Donny back in the Summer.

These cars look fantastic fun. That’s what driving is all about :slight_smile: My beloved 2-Eleven just isn’t this sort of hooligan of a Caterham…I think I want one.

I’ve got myself booked on a Caterham 360R test drive and 620R pax ride at Donington on 26th with BAT.

Very much looking forward to it.

Great stuff Adam, enjoy buddy and report back :thumbup: