Does anyone know this car?

[image]http://photography.truncated.co.uk/albums/userpics/10001/exige_1.jpg[/image]

Took a photo of this beaut last year at Donington, only now did I check out the website in the sunstrip!

Nice forum you have here too, and lots of nice Exiges (lucky gits! )

nice photo…

Nice photo, nice car but cant help thinking that some clear indicator lenses would just finish the car off!

Nice photo, nice car but cant help thinking that some clear indicator lenses would just finish the car off!

and the removal of that extended roof scoop!

I thought you insisted on “originality” - or are you just a Lib Dem?

haha

Well obviously I meant ORIGINAL Lotus clear indicator lenses!!!

I love that non ORIGINAL roof scoop!!!

I love that non ORIGINAL roof scoop!!!

Outed!

Nathan
How weird is this?
Looked at your website photo albums and lurking down at the bottom is ‘Yarnfield In Ruin’ bludy el!! I’ve pi$$ed and puked in a few sinks there over the years and still remember the old metal w4nkin chariots as well. Happy days. And I remember what we had before those accomodation blocks were built around 1974!!!
Err, no, don’t know the car sorry.
John

Is that not Mike Lane?? Great photo btw.

Nathan
How weird is this?
Looked at your website photo albums and lurking down at the bottom is ‘Yarnfield In Ruin’ bludy el!! I’ve pi$$ed and puked in a few sinks there over the years and still remember the old metal w4nkin chariots as well. Happy days. And I remember what we had before those accomodation blocks were built around 1974!!!
Err, no, don’t know the car sorry.
John

Very strange John! The only reason that album is there is because I work on that site, not for BT though…

Is that not Mike Lane?? Great photo btw.

I think you’re right Ben.

Ian

He probably needs that to cool the turbo! He could get it the edges blended in like Escapers nice job though.

Ian

Well I’ll be bggr*d

It is me !!!

Great photo - thanks…

The car has moved on since then, with extra wide carbon fibre side scoops.

All designed to get extra air in for cooling and to feed the turbo and intercooler.

Dave (Maddog) has a similar picture taken at Mallory - I can’t post it yet - Dave ???

There are also ally tubes to feed the oil cooler - which you can’t see unless someone posts the piccie

[image]http://www.maddogmotorsport.com/photos/Mallory.jpg[/image]

Fantastic photo Dave, is it one of your’s, if so, well done, it’s an absolute cracker

Nope, not one of mine
I ordered them after the trackday in November from the local photographer at mallory

Here’s another one I took

[image]http://www.maddogmotorsport.com/photos/DaveMallory.jpg[/image]

Mike buddy, you’re looking scared!