Does anyone have any information about this car?

Hi,
I’m after any infomation for a S1 Exige silver 2000 reg/W.
Currently on private plate A2 OWY. And is for sale.

cheers
Graham.

Is it the one from e-bay

yes it’s this one…

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOTUS-EXIGE-2000-MODEL-W-REG_W0QQitemZ220193093388QQihZ012QQcategoryZ27375QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It came from “up here” and had damage to the drivers side front clam/wheel area. Was on eBay a few months back at �11.9k. I have seen it at Knockhill before.

I think that the money the guy is asking for it is laughable given its Cat registered. Straight cars are worth that!

pic from summer (you can just see my brother overtaking

[image]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x41/steve_weegie/_MG_1537.jpg[/image]

Thanks, just over two hours and info stright away. It’s good to be on here.

Good info for Graham - well done

Was it “Jeff’s” car, before you brother bought it?

Good info for Graham - well done

Was it “Jeff’s” car, before you brother bought it?

My bro was in the yellow car overtaking in the Evo5.

Jeffs car is also up here, but A20WY isnt Jeffs car. It was at the Tut Towers trackday though with its new owner.

I would be looking for a fair chunk off the �15.9 if I was in the market to buy. I would ask if had previous damage, to see if the seller tells you the story - as it was definately damaged as well as stolen ! See if you can get some more pics out the guy and post them up for a look.

found this in my private messages box on SE - [image]http://i4.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/bf/57/915e_1.JPG[/image]

you can see from the leaves on the bonnet that the pic on the current ebay advert is of when it was still damaged!

My bro was in the yellow car overtaking in the Evo5.

After seeing a few video clips of Knockhill trackdays, it’s not easy to figure out the overtaking rules up there

Looks like a elise wheel on the o/s front, the damage must have been bad to take out the exige wheel? maybe damage to the suspension as well?

If you look closely on the ebay ad you can see that the drivers side light cover is no longer there so it must be from when it was still damaged.

It was sold by ag watsons (salvage dealers in jock land) in its damaged state for around �10k about 3 months ago, has definately took a blow to the suspension but im pretty sure it was sold as a “third party claim” so not recorded or categorised as a cat d or c

I know the garage that is selling this car. He has a garage FULL of salvage parts, and charges high money for them. He tried selling parts on ebay but didn’t sell anything.
I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t take my shopping car to this garage for an MOT.
You can be sure he will not let the car go without making a good profit on it. He doesn’t do it for the love of Lotus’!

Hope that helps.

He doesn’t do it for the love of Lotus’!

Unlike me and Junks

while bored on a sunday morning and surfing the net, for some reason i decided to pay exiges.com a visit. i havnt visited for about a year and low and behold its nice to see im (or the car) are not forgotten. spooky.

cheers

jeff

i havnt visited for about a year and low and behold its nice to see im (or the car) are not forgotten. spooky.

cheers

jeff

Do you want us to give Knievel a good kicking tomorrow ?

didnt he kick it a couple of months ago?