Diffusers?

As Maddog is now not around does anyone make ali aftermarket diffusers, I want one in silver and can’t find anyone. All I ever find are Carbon which is just the wrong colour

Ally is heavy. Buy a C/F one and paint it silver

Is there a C/F one for the S2 with the oval exhaust exit in the bottom?

This one is F/G finished in black gel coat.

http://www.eliseparts.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=536

Then just paint it silver.

Or you could take yours off and give it to a metal fabricator and get them to make an alloy one, I�m sure that�s all Maddog did .

I am not on a weight saving mission and C/F is soooooo expensive
The fibreglass on won’t be cheap either by the time I have it painted, I am just amazed nobody is making an extended S2 diffuser in ally that is sensibly priced
Might have to see how much they are to get made and start selling them Nah I can’t be bothered I will just get one made then…

I am not on a weight saving mission and C/F is soooooo expensive
The fibreglass on won’t be cheap either by the time I have it painted, I am just amazed nobody is making an extended S2 diffuser in ally that is sensibly priced
Might have to see how much they are to get made and start selling them Nah I can’t be bothered I will just get one made then…

I am doing carbon fibre extented diffusers with or without the holes for the pipes. Like you said, it is expensive, mostly due to the labour hours involved, the raw materials and the process. I guess i could make a fiberglass one, gelcoated in silver (so no painting required). I am not sure about the price as it depends on your requirments.