Deposit paid over the weekend

Well after just under 10 years many thousands of miles driven on the road and on track, I have sold my car, a deposit has been paid.

To say it was a hard choice is an understatement, I have been reorganising my finances and just could not have the cash sitting in the garage not being used enough to justify it.

I am however in a few weeks going to be looking for something new, maybe waiting till over the winter, come what may I will be at Anglesey even if it is in a hired Caterham! (it’s not like I’ll be the only one)

The car has been sold less all the carbon fire parts which I am selling separately (I can see the vultures swarming overhead).
I will be doing a for sale post when I get some time and can take pictures. Anyone wants to get in there fast though. I will be selling;
Reverie Rear wing (the big curved one)
Reverie Front splitter (the one with the front tyre flicks)
Cup roof complete with all the rubbers and seals, you don’t usually get them, painted in laser blue
Cup Boot lid complete with all grills, painted in laser blue
Carbon doors, these are complete doors (less door cards) in carbon with glass et, painted in laser blue
Reverie door cards
Front access panels
Side scoops, no mesh.
Side sill covers
Centre tunnel (the bit between the seats)
Reverie rear diffuser (it will need to be a part exchange deal as I don’t have the old one)
Dash binnacle
All of this comes from my 2006 car, not sure what will fit a 2010 or newer car.

I’m sure it’s the best decision in the long run Ade. As I never got to see the car, do you have any pics of it? :frowning:

A couple of pictures

The rear wing and splitter are now lacquered

Congrats on the Sale Ade !

Must be one of the most well developed road/track S2 out there.

Good news that you got a quick sale and that you’re looking forwards to the next chapter. We will see you I some S1 variant huh! Like you say, you won’t be lonely if you end up in a Caterham at Anglesey next year :smiley:

It is a shame it has not been sold complete, as you say it is certainly close to the most developed S2 road car (other than Will’s) out there.

Might well be a S1 variant of some sort, need to see how my refinancing goes and see if there is any money left. I might have to buy what I can afford from the sale of all the carbon.

Mine’s still available at the moment Ade…

you moving the S1 on dave?

Well done Ade

Yep, think so mate… just not using it anymore.

Glad sale went ok Ade.

I was expecting you to post that you had bought Kerry’s blue S1 :slight_smile:

It was a lovely car. Love those wheels. Come back soon.

Does this mean you wont need a new dash then??? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Keeping the current dash, but you never know :wink:

Timing just wasn’t right sadly, favourite colour as well :frowning:

so whats the new venture?

Biggest thing was financing some property and needing the capital, no idea what is next for me car wise as a track toy

Sorry to hear, but new chapter.
Front splitter with flicks please. I’m over a barrel and they’re round my ankles.

Well done on the sale.

Will you be posting parts for sale on here or elsewhere?

Here first, so hard to find time just now to do anything about it. Run off my feet with work, financial stuff and getting ready for my holiday.