Demon Tweeks 10% off

Due to web upgrade of their site going pear shaped, Demon T are having a 10% reduction until next weekend.

The old website has been restored for now…

hehe. so now they’re just “very expensive” where previously they were “incredibly expensive” ?

hehe. so now they’re just “very expensive” where previously they were “incredibly expensive” ?

They’re known as ‘Demon Thieves’ in our office…

They’re known as ‘Demon Thieves’ in our office…

same in EVERY office I am sure!

In all fairness though, from my own experience, it’s a very well run business, customer service wise, & if you’ve ever visited their place, you’ll appreciate the level of overheads/stock they have to finance. They must spend tens of thousands of � each year on the catalogues too.

However, there does appear to be healthy profit margin, which “can” be discounted at anytime, if you ask

PS The family manage to run an impressive fleet of race cars, so they’re hardly short of a few quid

Yeah I agree, they are expensive, but they pretty much have everything in stock and it always arrives the next day. Great service!!

if you want fast and cheap,dont expect it to be good quality

if you want it cheap and good quality dont expect it to be fast

if you want good quality and fast dont expect it to be cheap

taken from a notice in a chinese cake shop in glasgow