Death of a 340R - Old Story Just New Video (To Me)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d.skeggs/Movies/Other/Ithinkitsrunningabit richtony.wmv

cut and paste

I’m going to have bad dreams now!

ntl - page cannot be found

are you adding the last bit of the address - I left it off as that’s how I found it…

just seen the vid, whats the story then??? how did this happen

just seen the vid, whats the story then??? how did this happen

If you go over to SELOC and do a search I think there are more details over there - I’m not that familar with them so don’t want to say anything and get it wrong.

It’s Zippy’s he lives in Cambridge not far from me - no one knows the cause just caught fire & not enough left of it to get a clue from

Whole car burned to a crisp - nothing of it left. (maybe one partially burned magnesium wheel and a roll bar iirc).

In other words Junks - no parts for your back yard. Move along now.

Whole car burned to a crisp - nothing of it left. (maybe one partially burned magnesium wheel and a roll bar iirc).

In other words Junks - no parts for your back yard. Move along now.

Zippy emailed me straight away to tell me that

are you adding the last bit of the address - I left it off as that’s how I found it…

ahh cheers… sad end

It’s Zippy’s he lives in Cambridge not far from me - no one knows the cause just caught fire & not enough left of it to get a clue from

There’s been speculation it had something to do with the (non-Scuffham) Honda upgrade, but I think that’s been more for comedy value than any real suspicion of a problem with the conversion.