Phil, that’s one of those famouse Lotus-Lada T-shirts
laters,
B

Great night out and superb company

Here Here

Thanks for the passenger laps Martin & Andy

Oh and Russ for the half lap

And Rob for organizing the curry! See you all at the next one

Still thought it was nice to see my nan and her mates follow us back to the hotel

Guys

Just want to say what a great day and evening I had… see you all in the new year at some awesome circuit… then its your turn to come up to bonnie scotland and do Knockhill. You all need to come up for TWO days… a day at KH and another day touring the wilds of Scotland looking for coffee and haggis…

I really hope you can all do this… and think you owe me n Uldis and Ally and Mike Niven a visit anyway…

Robbo - LOL

Roxx will def be up for a trip over the border - will a tour of the distilleries be included?

Roxx will def be up for a trip over the border - will a tour of the distilleries be included?

I’m sure we can descend for a wee snort somewhere… coffee that is…

Hey Robbo leave off your nan and her mates! - great girls, they saved me 25 quid in taxi fares then to top it all they invited us all out for a rematch around Preston… beleive me after 20 miles locked in a Lexus with the four of them, be frightened - very frightened
Anyway did not want to appear unappreciative so left a mobile No with them - Russ T’s… though did get the distinct impression that some nameless soul from the wrong side of the Penines may be the first to hear from them

Thanks everybody for a great evening good to put a few more names to faces, still trying to figure out who the little guy with the Mexican accent was
Hope somebody put my racers (and balloons) into safe storage

Only jesting about your number Russ

Bloody Hell, see what you mean about Ian’s T shirt, how could you wear that dude

You got something against Motorsport Trabants??!

I thought any car with a lightweight body and engine would get your respect - even if the body is paper and the engine 2-stoke!

I found the T-shirt in Budapest and thought it’d get a laugh.

Ian

You know … Knockhill, a small wander around the highlands and a few drams sounds too good to miss !!

When we doing it

I found the T-shirt in Budapest and thought it’d get a laugh.

Ian

I found a few things in Budapest too but thought i would get a rash

Hey Robbo leave off your nan and her mates! - great girls, they saved me 25 quid in taxi fares

Hope somebody put my racers (and balloons) into safe storage

Hey Steve

What did you trade for your 25 quid?? anything to do with rubber balloons??

see you next year i hope… keep yer powder dry…

… beleive me after 20 miles locked in a Lexus with the four of them, be frightened - very frightened

Now Steve, tell us the reall saucy bits…

Can’t beat a nan with your curry

Can’t beat a nan with your curry

…its your turn to come up to bonnie scotland…

Now that sounds like something worth fixing the little orange monster for!

Anyway, who ended up having nan with their curry?