Curry Night

i’m in!!! but please can u make sure theres at least one arm chair between me and uldis!!! ill bring him a straw just in case he gets too close, then at least he can finish his meal. uldis b4 uldis after

Evo

Uldis is 6 feet 4 and built like the proverbial…

But he is a really nice guy when you meet him !!

i’m in!!!

Ah but you’ll ONLY get the secret password to get in, if you bring sassy Sally too

Just remember not to be arrogant, be a true, honest guy and there will be no problems.
Be as crazy as you want, in fact you HAVE to be crazy (like all of us) to fit in.
Still, better seat on the other side, so you’re safe in case your true self comes out

And remember to bring Sally

I take it thats AndyD overtaking you around the outside

Andy fell off his armchair going through the Bombhole !!

Who ? Who ?

Ho Ho !!!

suppose, we all know the secret password then…
it has to be “EXIGE”…
laters,
Bruno

Mike

That is fanbleedintastic… i have not laughed so much for ages… well done santaclaus…

I take it thats AndyD overtaking you around the outside

Andy fell off his armchair going through the Bombhole !!

Must be EVOSAL then his car is in better shape to go round corners…

Don’t know about Andy fallin off his armchair… i fell off the floor laughing at that…

better than falling of the roof of yer house, doing all these naughty things, eh?
laters,
B

LOL Bruno…

BTW Pesky… I’ll be at this curry night, if I didnae say before.

Accomodation arrngments?? well I need to call Uldis and find out if he’s done his… but it’ll be SwallowField if there s room.

Rob is it too late to book an armchair at the table? - promise I’ll behave

Rob is it too late to book an armchair at the table? - promise I’ll behave

If you’re going to behave, you definately can’t attend!

Seriously, no problemo - it will be great to see the expression on a Yorkie’s fizzogg when he picks up the drinks tab.

Cheers matey - looks like I’ll have to limit myself to a Bombay Duck and a half o’ bitter then - anyone up for a runner?

Simon

it’ll be good to see you again…

• anyone up for a runner?

Yup - use the old trick of setting fire to the paper tablecloth to create a diversion?

That’ll teach me to disappear off the face of the planet � this is obviously a new board and I couldn’t even log on! Ho hum�

With suitable humble apologies for absence (I�ve had a bit of a crappy time to put it mildly) hello again! I’ve had a longstanding engagement on the 12th that�s just been cancelled, so if folks are willing to forgive said absence I’d love to see everyone again. Unfortunately the little orange monster is poorly so no track time, but it�d be nice to tip up and watch / bum a ride and join in the curry if there�s still space.

Lord Whitter

Your esteemed presence will be welcomed on both counts.

Yours, most humbly.

I’ll be there after Oulton.
Haley’s comet. tw@t

Tony, Nice to hear from you again…

DONT LEAVE IT SO LONG NEXT TIME

Haley’s Comet

Glad you can make it too - I’ve put you next to Lord Whitter on the seating plan, so you can discuss your lines at Oulton in a relaxed way