Curry Count Donnington 12th

Looks like it could well be a suitable place to stay as well as eat

http://www.melbournearms.co.uk/

Pending the outcome of getting a Chinese Visa Thursday morning I may be up for the curry as well …

Pending the outcome of getting a Chinese Visa Thursday morning I may be up for the curry as well …

Yep, that makes sense.

Yep, that makes sense.

I’ll explain Friday

Yep, that makes sense.

I’ll explain Friday

Understood

[image]http://media.arstechnica.com/news.media/WWII%20spy%20poster.png[/image]

Well if you can’t get it sorted maybe go for an Indian Visa and we’ll go for a chinky instead

Excellent…so we have Me+1 future Exige buyer, Pesky, SeanB, ConMcL, Benja, Evo_ufo, DaveP, Mr Bean, ade, Wallsy+1, Neil_C, Martin Edwards and hopefully Phileas Fogg currently in Shin Yokohama (where the fook is that )…anyone else?

It’s booked for 6 btw (Might be earlier, opem all day).

Excellent…so we have Me+1 future Exige buyer, Pesky, SeanB, ConMcL, Benja, Evo_ufo, DaveP, Mr Bean, ade, Wallsy+1, Neil_C, Martin Edwards and hopefully Phileas Fogg currently in Shin Yokohama (where the fook is that )…anyone else?

It’s booked for 6 btw (Might be earlier, opem all day).

Could be there too… Mrs 757 (Lisa) is probably coming along for the day… with our Labrador!!! so it will depend on if the boredom has well set in!!!

(also depends if I can get her in the car and around the track without spinning!!)

Could of course bribe her as she does like a good curry!!!

Great idea though.

Pete

You’re going to find a problem with the labrador - dogs not being allowed into the circuit - sorry.

Phileas Fogg currently in Shin Yokohama (where the fook is that )

Pete

You’re going to find a problem with the labrador - dogs not being allowed into the circuit - sorry.

Who is going to drive my car then?

Please pencil me in.

What time you thinking of starting? Ideally I’d like to be back down South before the car turns in to a pumpkin.

Ian

What time you thinking of starting?

6pm per Jonny’s last post

Lok forward to seeing you again, young man

UPDATE: Me+1 future Exige buyer, Pesky, SeanB, ConMcL, Benja, Evo_ufo, DaveP, Mr Bean, ade, Wallsy+1, Neil_C, Martin Edwards and hopefully Phileas Fogg currently in Shin Yokohama (where the fook is that ), Pete757 + ball and chain and Ian who I met filling up his very dirty S1 at the Donnington filling station (I think) back in Feb…anyone else?

It’s booked for 6 btw (Might be earlier, open all day).

What time you thinking of starting?

6pm per Jonny’s last post

Lok forward to seeing you again, young man

I’m meant to spot 1 character in a thread that long - tsch!

See you Friday!

Cheers jonny

can i tag along? its my first track day and i don’t know anyone (apart from mr pesk) i feel a bit of a berk as i will be on my own! I don’t want to impose on you track gods

Of course you can matey, just come over and say Hi, we all knew nobody at some stage. I have a red S1 and will be in garage 19.

Sean…

Sean, may I introduce Sean?

Sean (Trance) will be travelling down with me on Fiday morning - will confirm later, but are you still okay for 6.15 @ J27 M6?

TTFN

Your not the only new face on the scene, I have had me Exige for 2 years been to several trackdays but never managed to make an Exiges day, this means I will never remember any names, but I do enjoy a nice curry

Of course you can matey, just come over and say Hi, we all knew nobody at some stage. I have a red S1 and will be in garage 19.

Sean…

Cheers Sean,i will introduce myself when i get there I have been reading about your conversion…and well done mate it looks like you have a nice piece of machinery there

Rob, yes pal! book me in for the night flight lol see you 6.15

And i have found a video of a dog that’s like me before during and after my first track day… http://motortorque.askaprice.com/videos/watch.asp?video=66