Croft T-Shirts

Well well well, after some long nights and minor panic stations by myself (Benja being cool as a cucumber and much better organuised than me!) the T-Shirt should be ready…

…Alas we (by that I mean I with hopefully dimished responsibility ) ran out of time to get name printed on the front, but instead have opted for a wee “www.EXIGES.com” logo (much to the pain and suffering of Ben! Oops! Sorry!!! Please feel free to “he bitch man slap” me at croft!)… The back has a super special secret design which will be revealed on the day, hence to say it’s rather nice, nothing too exotic mind

Now they Fruit of the Loom t-shirts so should be a decent quality (I hope!!!) and the prints should come out well, however due to me being a spazmod I’m getting them sent to the Blackwell grange hotel, they’ll land on Wednesday there with any luck, but if not thursday and I’ll head back and grab them in the day!

Now they come in at a whopping �17 each, I’ve just paid for them all on my CC so that’s all sorted so…

Can you either (preferred) do a Internet / Tel Banking transfer into my acc:
Accno: 71392689
SortCode: 40-28-11

Otherwise cash / cheque on the day will be no worries Remember, these are one offs! Never to be printed again!!! Get 'em while they’re hot!

Cheers for all the interest folks! Much appreciated

P.S. If any random people reading this, not going to croft etc and fancy paying into my account please feel free

Any 419’ers please just ask and I’ll send copies of my passport, CC bills and any other ID you need to r@pe my account.

HTH

Hi matey - if I dont make it on Thursday AM (Funeral to go to in the PM) I’ll make sure I transfer the cash and sort a collection etc… another day - really hope to make it as I have ben looking forward to it for blinkin months

Any chance of www.Exiges.com umbrella’s

Any chance of > www.Exiges.com > umbrella’s

And wellies?

And wellies?

In orange?

I’ll get them ready for the summer

But as Dad says, is it wise to publish acc details? I think anyone can pay into an acc with those but can’t see how you could make a payment with just those details… Any confirmation?

I’d edit it out

Yours
Mr Paranoid

And wellies?

In orange?

MAN’S READY!

[image]http://www.btinternet.com/~benandpaula/wetweather.jpg[/image]

Probably too late to change the order now though

WOW - now I would buy that!

Or if someone has a PayPal a/c we can all pay into and then give the man the money at the end ?

Can do PayPal… Think I may have an account somewhere… Erm… It’ll be “mark dot mailer at m-theory dot co dot uk”… But I’ve not used it for ages

Still I don’t mind cash on the day either, whatever floats your boat

MAN’S READY!

[image]http://www.btinternet.com/~benandpaula/wetweather.jpg[/image]

Is this RussT’s new race suit for the season? Look’s a good colour match to his race car.
John