Croft preperation jobs

So how many little niggles and little jobs have you sorted today in prepeation for Croft on Thursday??

For me it was:

Fitted new fuel pump inspection hole cover. I made the original hole bigger so that you can remove the original pup withput dropping the tank and now that all my fuel woes are gone, today I fitted a nice new ally cover.

Refitted the plastic panel behind the seats, this was removed because of the above

Tightened up my rear view mirror as ever since I have had the car, after a few bumps it drops down. I hadn’t realised that there were a couple of tiny allen bolts that just needed tightening up. Took me 6 seconds. DOH!!!

Checked the fluids and all the usual.

See you all tomorrow night in the bar!!!

Sean…

Tightened up my rear view mirror as ever since I have had the car, after a few bumps it drops down. I hadn’t realised that there were a couple of tiny allen bolts that just needed tightening up. Took me 6 seconds. DOH!!!

Checked the fluids and all the usual.

See you all tomorrow night in the bar!!!

Sean…

LOL… i just did this to my car for the same reaosn at the weekend… and it bloody fell off today hahh… its drooped over every big bump for the past two years as well… wish i left it bleeding well alone i’ll get autoglass to bond it ramorra if i get my new discs and pads fitted in good time before setting off… ohh and my new hardboard diffuser needs to go on before i come down as well…

How many times have i moved the damn thing then forgot to tighten it up b4 the next trip - Right I will remember this time or will I???

Well I will bring the appropriate allen keys, and we can have a “group mirror tightening up session”

Is there any other stuff (tools and things) that people would like to be there and I will throw them in the van if I have them. If you don’t reply to this message before 9:30 then text me with what ever you want on 07967 662294

Sean…

I’m just hoping to get there even if it’s only for an hour
Many thanks for the tool lend offer.
I might even go and stand on the M1/M62 bridge at lunchtime to see if I can give a wave/moon

New Set of 48’s Just about to go on.
My rear view mirror fell off the day I bought the car, now resides in the drawer indoors.

I just kicked the tyres

I just kicked the tyres

Twelve of 'em ??

Four for the Disco… four spares, and four on the car