Croft Pics

Al from NYLOC has taken a good selection of pics, which can be downloaded (Zip File) Here

Also, Picman took photos in the morning Here

Picman did well in that light!

For starters from me, here’s 39(!) Exiges and their owners:

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/IDG/Exiges/DSC_0059crop.jpg[/image]

I think I spot a “Mexican Wave”

Nice one Ian… rogues gallery or what - Russ’s new bodywork sure is eyecatching

I think I spot a “Mexican Wave”

Yes, I started it, but nobody else followed!
Somebody just gave me a pair of horns…

Is it me or does Mike look like he’s in the caped crusader pose… just needs some paintshop bods to add a cape and he’ll be off…

Somebody just gave me a pair of horns…

who would that be then

nice pic IDG

But of course!, silly me, there you are with that big guilty grin

Excellent group pic !

Did anyone take a picture of a fully clothed group ?

(Don’t get me wrong, she’s a brave lady when all the others are wearing bobble hats and coats… and I’m sure some chaps have been good enough to take some close pics of “undraped lady”… but one without would be good !)

Anyone ?

Also… it would be good for attendees to point themselves out on the pic, for the benefit of the few that weren’t able to make it.

Is it me or does Mike look like he’s in the caped crusader pose… just needs some paintshop bods to add a cape and he’ll be off…

I seem to have given away my secret identity !!!

it would be good for attendees to point themselves out on the pic, for the benefit of the few that weren’t able to make it.

Could someone paintshop the same photo, but with numbers where the faces were, so people could ‘claim’ themselves ?

I will get around to posting some pics,…here is a taster for now. Jason and I are concentrating on putting together the gallery for mallory - will let you know. Enjoy…

[image]http://www.btinternet.com/~benandpaula/croft1.jpg[/image]

Which reminds me, seeing as nobody minds about their plates on show, I should fwd my Croft pics to David to create a gallery. You doing the same Ben?

Ian

Never get tired of looking at photo’s of the lovely Cellophane Sarah.
John

plenty hot rides on that grid eh…

Good picture of my car, I just noticed !!