Croft - New thread

Okey, dokey!

Sat 23rd is not available, but Friday 22nd appears to be. However, the person who deals with the bookings at Croft is not back to work until next Monday.

Assuming that Friday 22nd April is available, please confirm that you will definately be able to make it (no doubt a few of us will meet up on Thursday night near the circuit). Thanks.

Yes, deffo! from me.
I know an excellent B&B in the area not cheap, plenty of parking, used by Nissan Managing Director when in the area.
Should I make some enquiries for a block booking?
Adam

Me!

Should I make some enquiries for a block booking?

Sounds like a plan! How many rooms has it got?

Ian

I am ok for that date would be nice to stay over the night before, is there a breath test beforehand?

Christian

OK I’m in too I may be up for staying a night either side, as I don’t fancy driving back 250miles after being on track all day What do the other Southern guys think, could you get a two night pass

Sorry, can’t make that one … Race meeting to organise at Silverstone for 23 April and testing on Friday.

Regards

I always quite like the drive home Ben, and waking up in my own bed in the morning.

I’ve come straight home after Anglesey several times (about the same distance). Because of what my brain’s been doing all day I think it just takes it in its stride.

Ian

Put me down for that one too . Im up for staying over the night before but not the night after.

don’t know what the correct thread is but this date is good for me as well as around 29th…

Count me in too!

Mike

With an Audi engine Mr Niven?

Ian

ahhh… Mr mikey… how the devil are you… Happy New Year…

With an Audi engine Mr Niven?

Ian

err no! I made a deal with my wife that I would give the K series another go built properly before major transplant surgery. So its a freshly rebuilt K series pretty similar to Uldis’ spec but with a Scholar evo 2 block, baffled sump and windage plate and a 6 pint accusump. Should be finished fitting it all next week.

ahhh… Mr mikey… how the devil are you… Happy New Year…

Rox,
A happy new year to you. Everything ok over this side of the country or it will be when I get the engine running again and all the bodywork back on
How’s you?

Mike

Mike

sounds like a very tasty spec… see you soon i hope…

alls well over on the western front… p1551n rain but hey… no snow…

Hi Mike, talking of Audi engins, how’s things going on that front.

Dave

Hi Mike, talking of Audi engins, how’s things going on that front.

Dave

Car is just about ready. They were waiting on a few bits being delivered this week so hopefully my wallet will be lighter in a week or two and I’ll have the car back doing what it was meant to do!

I’ll let you know

Mike

Hope they’ve got it sorted this time, what was the problem.

Dave
[/quote]

Car is just about ready. They were waiting on a few bits being delivered this week so hopefully my wallet will be lighter in a week or two and I’ll have the car back doing what it was meant to do!

I’ll let you know

Mike [/quote]

Hope they’ve got it sorted this time, what was the problem.

Dave

hmmm! It had everybody stumped - narrowed it down to an ignition problem but couldn’t figure it out even with 2 good ecu’s and 2 different sets of chips so I decided that it needed a programmable ecu and a change to a separate coil per cylinder system so that the bloody thing could be set up properly

I should know on Monday when I’m getting it back - hopefully weekend after next.

Mike

Ill definitely be there!!!