Croft, I'm out

Just found out the Chairman of the company is visiting London the week of the 25th! I’m out. I’ve rebooked for the 9th of July at Anglesea and hope to meet some of you there.

Oh well.

-robert

Don’t worry Robert, I will take loads of photos (when I am not driving),…thinking about it, that won’t help, you will be able to see what a great day you missed

Ho hum, another time…

Robert

Missed opportunity - should bring him along as well

Robert

Like your client at North Weald eh Andy, never forget his sons face, strapped into your car as Walshy J-turned out onto a hot lap

Robert

Like your client at North Weald eh Andy, never forget his sons face, strapped into your car as Walshy J-turned out onto a hot lap

“Give him a J turn to start then ?” - Damn right

But we got the jobs

QUIT!

I would, but then I’d have to go back to the states (There is no way I’m going to jeopordize my ability to be away from that place.)

I know I’ll be missing out on a lot of fun, and I was really looking forward to it.

I’ve resigned myself to it. Now I need to decide where to have my first track day; Cadwell Park, Anglesey, Oulton, etc. Anyone want to suggest a good track day shortly after Croft where a couple of Exiges might be hanging about?

By the way I had first mods done to the S2 this week, I’ll post under a seperate header.

-robert

Just found out the Chairman of the company is visiting London the week of the 25th!

Creep Got to be a no brainer unless your after a bonus, wage rise or promotion
JayCee

I suppose you could send the chairman a video clip of an exige and invite HIM to Croft instead !!!