Croft - Ignore other 2 threads & use this one - ta

Adam

I remember you mention this place to me at Cadwell, and like Remarklima, i’m kinda into the idea of getting some comfort and soaking up the mbience but it is pretty pricey… i try to look around the �30 b&b price for track days… but if everyone here agreed and we took the whole place over then i’d be up for it.

Adam

I think that’s a bit pricey for me too - & looking at the website I’m somewhat worried by all those piccies of double beds (bearing in mind that we normally share twin bedded rooms for trackdays to keep the costs down)

I only mentioned this place because it is very good, always stay there when in the area.

Agree that anyone arriving late and not able to take advantage of their hospitality would miss out.

Any other suggestions? Or do some want to confirm numbers for this? I will 99% stay here as happy the car will not receive any unwanted antention.

You might get some discount if we guarantee to fill the place for one night…

Given Croft is not exactly up the road from London/Surrey area i’m definitely in need of a place to crash for the night before (excuse the pun), the only other thing on my mind is does it make sense to drive 5 hours back down home again after a day at the track ?

Is every one heading straight home after ?

M

Commented on in the other Croft thread.

Basically, yes, I think most people are. I have found it alright after a trackday, quite straightforward for the brain to handle after blasting around all day.

Ian

I plan on driving back to surrey the night after the trackday, with the adrenaline still pumping i think i may be able to cut the time down a bit, especially with the new engine going in. VHPD for sale soon

Christian

escaper, i’m used to 2 nights away when doing track days but this is close enough for me to work any option so i’m up for going with the flow…

I had kinda hoped we would all stay around the night after for curry etc… or are we doing that the night beforehand ??

Roxteddy that was sort of my thoughts too (plus its a bit of drive home), given the numbers going it seems a pity to dart off esp as its the weekend, but know the costs might start mounting…

Im easy either way…

M

Just fix a definite date and I’ll be there.It’s only 1hr or so away from me.