Croft Accomodation

Definitely, but posing around Darlington , the police are used to dealing with joyriders and your more likely to be stoned by the locals If it’s warmer at the time a blat along one of the coast roads could be fun.

yep but detour well round Hartlepool - they once mistook a monkey for a shipwrecked French sailor and hung it as a spy - what they’d make of an Exige gathering who knows

So is this where everyone is staying then peeps??? If so i’ll book myslef a room tomorrow.

Sean…

Sean

This is the place where most of us are staying exiges.com thread

We look forward to seeing you & ya mota

booked hotel - all done… looking at the pool on their web site, do I bring my swimmers . Is the evening entertainment/meal sorted ?

IDG re meeting in London and driving up to first check point … would like to but not sure what client site i’ll be at in April. Will firm up closer to date if youre still planning on taking the beast into the big smoke .

Cheers

M

Cool, just booked myself a room.

IDG re meeting in London and driving up to first check point … would like to but not sure what client site i’ll be at in April. Will firm up closer to date if youre still planning on taking the beast into the big smoke .

Current thought was to park at the NCP at Finsbury Sq and leave at lunchtime. Bugs me a bit to have to pay Ken for driving in the City but hey.

I’m likely to be working on Fleet St, so may find somewhere nearer there.

Ian