Converted Elise, newly registered.

My old account went lost for some reason, so here I am again, same name as on other lotus forums :slight_smile:

Converted it myself, currently has a Duratec 2.0 , already have a Duratec 2.5 ( brand new ) in the garage waiting to be installed. Together with a Elite transmissions plated LSD and some other goodies like a motorsport front splitter, new bulkhead, etc.

:smiley: ha ha at last :thumbup:

Looks greats, can you post up some engine bay pictures? Also wouldn’t mind hearing it Emiel?

Engine bay will be another day.

But most recent sound is from Zandvoort LOT day.

1st lap on video is somewhat more relaxed lap, oil temp was somewhat high, so I tried to copy the link from the second lap.

( already swapped from air-oil to laminova btw )

- YouTube

very cool, looking forward to engine bay shots

Only one engine bay shot. Function over looks as I only see this setup as a test rig for the future.

Currently a Duratec 2.0 with C4BP gearbox. 7kg flywheel with AP clutch.
Jenvey 45mm throttlebodies with Jenvey airbox with 90mm trumpets ( between trumpets and airbox 5cm space and airbox is packed in sound isolation material )
Custom build 4-2-1 exhaust manifold with repackable silencer. ( I bought it like that. Seller at that time told me it was coming from a race elise with 2.3 Duratec with 270hp )
ITG Maxogen airfilter ( 75mm connection on airfilter, large enough till 300hp )
Laminova oil cooler and PRRT fitted. ( Laminova is under the airbox )

And the new goodies.

Brand new Duratec 2.5 engine
3.8kg Flywheel
Low mileage B4BP gearbox. Bought a longer final drive to make another 18km/h topspeed extra.
Elite transmission Plated LSD

Will buy Jenvey 50mm DTH throttlebodies.
Make my own airbox or reuse the Jenvey one.
Keep the Emerald K3.
Have been in contact with Raceline about conrods, pistons, camshafts ( Omex ) , different sump.

Bulkhead will be replaced by full aluminium plate. Laminova and coolant tank will be attachted to it.

Brakediscs and pads replaced and all the arms will be cleaned and painted ( have 3 balljoints with ripped rubber and both steering joints need to be replaced, so better do it all )

Keep posting this sounds like fun! :clap:

Cool elige!beautifull rimms