Congratulations to the Goodalls

Well a stressful afternoon BUT I’M A DAD AGAIN!

Baby girl 7lb 5oz haven’t got round to a name yet.

Pesky was japeing about Vortex(aka Hyla) being young, every doctor I’ve seen today makes him look like a grandfather! Still they knew their stuff (just like Hyla).

Ian

Great news

All the best to all the familiy Ian

So you have a set now

Congrats to Ian and his wife

All the best
Phil

So pleased that all went well !!

Ian, brill news…
congrats to ya and yer better half from me as well
you can take a rest now
laters,
B

Nice one mate, congratulations!

Best wishes to the mother and child.

Nice one Ian and wife,…congratulations. We can all rest easy knowing that you are working hard to bring into the world the next generation of exige.com’ers

Congrats Ian!

Nice one !

wasn’t born on friday the 13th was she

Ian,

Congratulations to you and Mrs IDG

Ian, Congratulations to you all, Hope everyone is doing well.
Now we don’t want to see one of those for sale add’s woth “baby forces sale” on it

Cheers Steve & Martin.

Ian and Family
Congratulations - baby seat in the Exige??
Tony

Congratulations!

All the best.

Christian

Ian

Really good news… back into the nappies eh…

best regards to wife and the new bairns big bruv…

CHEERS GUYS! I’m touched.

Baby doing great, mother recovering from losing a third of her blood but all alright now.

To cover your points:

• NeilR, no she just missed Fri 13th and was born on the ‘Glorious Twelfth’ (which apparently you’d know if you enjoy blasting the feathers off Grouse)
  • Steve & Martin - NOT A CHANCE! The Exige stays! It arrived on the day our first baby was born, so I suppose I should get an S2 for this one!? (ok, perhaps just some Nitrons)
  • Tone, yep, the ‘Recaro Start’ fits in the Exige but our little guy won’t get in it now, not until a quieter exhaust is fitted!
  • “back into the nappies eh…” Rox, are you suggesting that having two children is so bad I’m going to struggle to find time to use a toilet myself!!!

Ian

CHEERS GUYS! I’m touched.

Baby doing great, mother recovering from losing a third of her blood but all alright now.

born on the ‘Glorious Twelfth’ (which apparently you’d know if you enjoy blasting the feathers off Grouse)

Ian

I’m sure a quick recovery will be on the cards, this seems to be quite common… all my best wishes that it’s speedy.

Do you know there are 2 glorious 12th’s in some parts of Scotland??.. in parts of the West Coast you have to be careful about calling the second one ‘glorious’ tho’…

Fantastic! Glad to hear everything went well.
August 12th is my birthday too. Glorious indeed