Colours vs Build numbers

Anybody have a breakdown of how many cars were buildt of the different colours?

Dont think so, i have never found any, even asked Lotus and they didn’t know

However I was told by LRV there were only 5 in Aqua

it interests me too!

there were only 5 in Aqua

About the same with Gunmetal, as it was an S2 Elise colour, which were only available to the last few Exiges.

Ian

There were only two done in black…

and then everyone saw how they were the best colour and dozens more were ordered!!!

I luv starting the old “what colour is best” debate every two or three weeks !!

LOL

There were only two done in black…

and then everyone saw how they were the best colour and dozens more were ordered!!!

[roll eye balls!]

Is that the two that’ll be out to play on Friday?! A reunion!

Ian

There must be loads in Silver. I also liked the dark blue

My favorite S2 colour is that really light silver, absolutly georgeous! If I were to get a respray it’d be that! Yum!

I’m not so sure about the dark blue. Then I’m not keen on dark blue on any sports car (bar a Scooby of course).

I like Orange for the track, bit much for the road.

Ian

ps. How many times have we had this conversation?!

My choice was between the dark blue and silver and as I’d had a dark blue car (the old MkI MR2’s had a really lovely dark blue, went from purple to dark green in the right kinda light, awesome colour in summer!).

What is that S2 Silver called? Glacier Blue or something?

Not too keen on the Chrome Orange myself, just a bit too loud and for my money there’s too much body one the Exige to get away with it.

Did also like that white! My frist decent car was white so always had a soft spot, never got on with black personally.

Well I think it’s my first time of colour conversation

but not your last…

Truth is, you can hardly see what colour it is when you are screaming around a track in it anyway !!

They ALL look good

True when screaming around the track… I tend to find at 7500rpm my retina start to detach from my eyes so colour and vision become fairly moot