Colours & specs

Hi Guys,
I’m looking for an Exige 190 with sports seats & harness’s but I’m not sure of what colour to go for. Is there a site or link that you can suggest? Also does anyone know where there’s any for sale?(apart from Top Marque’s). I know you’ve all been asked these questions lots of time’s before but your help would be most appreciated.
Regards
Glenn

There is one for sale on this site HERE

If you want to know about colours there are many photos on the gallery HERE

Best thing to do is to read up all the stuff on this BBS, and you will soon get a feel for things…

Good luck

As only 600 Exiges were built, your choice of colour for those which come on the market will be limited.

Good luck.

A copy of the original brochure can be found here… My web site

Thanks guys, that’s a big help.
Now where will a be able to buy one of those original brochure’s…
Thanks again
Glenn

FYI - Later Exiges (51 reg) were only really available in the original Elise S2 colours (eg. Gunmetal - the best colour ).

Ian

Ian is right - Gunmetal is cool, but everyone agrees that BLACK is the ultimate Exige

but everyone agrees that BLACK is the ultimate Exige

I don’t

AQUA RULES OK

[color:“blue”] I must agree, Phil’s car looks superb in Aqua, (I have seen it in the flesh), and I am tempted to offer him an honorary membership of[/color] [color:“black”] blackexigesRus[/color]
[color:“blue”]
( Just kidding )

Seriously for a moment Glenn - the colour doesn’t really matter - with Exiges, it’s the driving experience that hooks you [/color]

Metalic Black is THE colour …

But Mike is right, the driving experience is the factor, except if your thinking resale value then I guess certain colours come into play … I mean @safe@ colours may hold a higher value - by safe I mean silver and not red if you see what I mean …

Having said that I wanted a chrome orange one, but was overuled

erm…regarding black, that is not even a colour…
later,
Bruno

but everyone agrees that BLACK is the ultimate Exige

I don’t

Phil
You’ll have the colour police visitin you this eve… everyone knows that black is the new brown… or have i got that the wrong way round…

Seriously for a moment Glenn - the colour doesn’t really matter - with Exiges, it’s the driving experience that hooks you [/color]

What has drivin got to do with havin an exige… honestly… especially coming from our mister lane… last i heard he was posin around and around and around and around at donny…

BTW Glenn - there is a seriously sexy YELLOW car in th efor-sale section sounds like a must-go-see car to me…

last i heard he was posin around and around and around and around at donny…

True… especially when me and Uncle Pesky hit the oil at Redgate - hee hee !!!

There’s only one colour and thats the original Lotus Racing Green (with gold wheels of course!)

There’s only one colour and thats the original Lotus Racing Green (with gold wheels of course!)

You been talking to Damian? He’s got gold stripes too!

I dont think it matters what colour it is when today a mate said to me “it looks like your old Elise with a mohican”
And just after I got the car someone else said “whats the ironing board doing stuck to the back”

Bloody cheek. Some people have just got no class! Sorry ‘Clarss’ if you come from somewhere posh!

New Aluminium rules

Met Black’s a close call though

Quote: “But Mike is right, the driving experience is the factor, except if your thinking resale value then I guess certain colours come into play … I mean @safe@ colours may hold a higher value - by safe I mean silver and not red if you see what I mean …”

I owned a chrome orange S1 Elise, and now a lovely RED S1 Exige … if you want safe drive a Volvo!

LOL