Clutch!

So Geary’s one was fitted to our cars as standard? The one that broke on my car looked exactly like that. I assumed the one he’s selling was subtly beefed up. I replaced it with an identical one, but had it welded up for extra strength

Ian

please accept my humble apologies - us original owners must stick together

I had read into the description of Geary’s item that it was not just a superior part for all S1’s but that it was not OEM.

No probs steve, the only apologies should be from Eliseparts for duping us both. For me it cost me a 10% re-stocking fee (the cheeky gits!).

I suspect some of the earlier S1s didn’t have it, and I how have a super welded one (if a fews grams heavier).

Ian

I agree if your gonna break something, its always best to totally smash the sh** out of it!!!

LOvL!

So Geary’s one was fitted to our cars as standard? The one that broke on my car looked exactly like that. I assumed the one he’s selling was subtly beefed up. I replaced it with an identical one, but had it welded up for extra strength

I guess it could be a different material, but I doubt it. The bag it came in had a Lotus sticker and part number on.

The Great Engine Mount Fraud!

Ian

Well I dont know which one I had but it bust anyway and I had a good secondhand one welded up and fitted.