Club Lotus - Donington

quote:Originally posted by Brendan: What’s everybody else doing ?Me: Both days, don’t want to miss anyone.My magnesium wheels have arrived (woohoo!) so I may bring one in the passenger seat so you can all see how light they are.[This message has been edited by Admin5 (edited 09 March 2001).]

Brendan,Anyone who lives south of the Mersey, IMHO, swills shandy for fun - we have to drink a lot of real beer up here, just to keep warm ;-)I have emailed you my mobile no., as I do not have a clue where the services are, and we are coming in on the A50 from Stoke.Cheers RT

I’m doing Saturday, though it’s a 130 mile drive, but will aim to be at the services before 10:30. Wondering if it’s worth staying in the area overnight - can anyone recommend a town/hotel that’s considered safe for a high profile car?

quote:Originally posted by RussT:Brendan,I have emailed you my mobile no., as I do not have a clue where the services are, and we are coming in on the A50 from Stoke.Cheers RT Thanks, Russ. I’ll give you a bell when I get there. I’ve decided to go on both days, and I will be at Donnington services before 10:30 on each day.Hope I’m making sense, I’ve drunk a lot of scotch tonight! (Cunningly avoids the real beer debate [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/wink.gif[/image] )Looking forward to meeting you all.Brendan.

Think that the services have a Travel Lodge type affair, dunno about security though.

A tad late but map showing services here : Domain Details Page