Classic Car Show 27-29 Oct at the NEC

Thinking of taking my father for a day out - he would enjoy the old cars.

Anyone been before? Is it a good day out, or are things rather thin on the ground?

Steve

Never been myself, but am thinking of going this year. By all accounts it is a very good event, & Lotus Drivers Club will have a stand, so you should see some familiar faces

Its a been a good day out the times I have been or exhibited - so long as you appreciate “classics”

Its a been a good day out the times I have been or exhibited - so long as you appreciate “classics”

Well now I’m getting on a bit, it seems all the cars I grew up with now qualify so i thought I’d get myself a flat cap, some comfortable shoes and have a wander down there

I think this’ll be my 4th year, its got bigger and better, last year was huge. Jam packed with classics, and quite a few modern sports cars too

The Racing Puma Owners Club have a stand, I’ll be around and about on it on the saturday with Toby, so if you do go, pop over and say hello. If I’m not there I’ll be around somewhere - look for a blonde girly probably with a racing puma t-shirt on, with a tall bloke in tow moaning that he’s bored of looking at cars