Circuit Driver Mag - March

Nice “freebie” advert for our day at Donington Didn’t ask Steve Bennett (Editor) to do it, he’s compiled it from the info I sent to him, with an invitation to join us on the day/evening

Already resulted in another 2 bookings - Audi Powered, & TT Exiges

Just seen it, nice work

Good work

How many places left ?

David

AKAIK, some 31 have ACTUALLY booked (not including you!!!), & another 14 or 15 have said they will.

The day is going to be thrown open to Joe Public very soon, so it would be helpful if those peeps who want to drive, get themselves booked on.

I’m being thick, sorry… how many spaces are there remaining (if you include the provisionals) ?

Sorry, mate, I believe there is a potential max of 70 cars on the day, although if we can get to 65 (Loti of all models) off our own bat, then we can keep it exclusive for Lotus.

HTH

Did not think much of the bit on the 220
According to the mag the yota engine was first used in the 111s and the standard exige’s air intake is through the roof and they write a bit about the 240r but have pics of the 240 cup

Did not think much of the bit on the 220
According to the mag the yota engine was first used in the 111s and the standard exige’s air intake is through the roof and they write a bit about the 240r but have pics of the 240 cup

Thought the same, poor show by Halesy

Okay, some of the “minor” facts were annoyingly incorrect - but the important thing was he LOVED THE CAR

I read that whole issue but completely missed the News item… just found it now (on page9) pretty cool