Chrome Orange S2 N/A Track Build

Difflow diffuser bought, was 50/50 with this and nervous it looked silly but once it was fitted I loved it. Just need to cover the exhaust hole at some point.

I too am on the fence about the difflow diffuser but it admittedly looks just fine!

How are you getting on without a front plate?

Croft! Think so far this is my favourite track. Car was awesome, slightly exposed the low power here but still didn’t take away from the fun.

Diffuser looks great

A048 will be ancient. Bin!

Took me years and years to get anywhere near confident in the wet in a Lotus, but then I am a slow learner. Even with ideal tyres, they are a difficult car to push on with when it’s slippy and Cadwell is rather unforgiving!

Thankfully I’ve had zero issues so far… touch wood :joy: although I don’t use it too often, the odd weekend drive and the track days that’s about it.

Are you running without one?

Not yet!

I did manage 750mi from Dover to Lemans and back home to Doncaster without one once mind!

I might go for the stick on one on the nose post really annoying @jds with random front splitter addons and diffuser mods though.

Sod it go for it :joy:

Yeah with my splitter now there’s nowhere to put a proper one so I’ll just chance it.

Oh Doncaster, not too far from me, I’m Wakefield. :+1:t3:

Remember A048’s were great in the dry, for about 8 20-30 minute sessions. After that they were toast when we were racing.
They were always pretty crap when it was wet. Even when brand new.
This was about 10 years ago when they still made them. Hate to think what they are like now.
Car does look good though!

You are both right, I’m pretty sure I picked the set up for £100 or something silly just as a stop gap.

Since then I’ve got some AR1’s and the difference is unreal, huge huge transformation. Just moves the car up a level.

Few of us in this neck of the woods!

:wave: Ah there you are, hopefully you were made welcome at the Fox & Grapes on Sunday? Sorry, didn’t get chance to talk.

Will be posting this on Insta soon…

1 Like

Cracking start on exiges.com. One garage pic has two Testarossas in the background “unless I am very much mistaken” (thank you, Murray). Not many of those in Wakefield, I dare say

1 Like

Wakefield - Maranello of the UK.

Has a ring about it doesnt it?

1 Like

Thanks all :joy:

Had a lovely welcome on Sunday Thankyou Paul, will be coming to more now.

Well spotted on the Ferrari’s. Fortunately I work at a prestige dealership so I am in the lucky position to see some mega cars!

Not much happened after Croft, new towing eye, some dark LED side repeaters is about it and a little blast around Blyton with my new AR1’s before I was black flagged for noise…

Hope to see you soon at a Nyloc meet

1 Like

Finally pretty much up to date, this happened last week. Big wing. Reverie carbon curved with reinforced clam mounts.

2 Likes

Wang!

Which prestige dealer do you work at? Asking for a friend

Aston Martin and Rolls Royce :+1:t3:

1 Like