Chicane - Lotus Drivers Club Magazine

Maybe I’m too late with this but I couldn’t help but notice a few familiar names appearing in the new members section in this quarterly’s edition. Not to mention a fair few photo’s too.

I’m watching you!

Azral.

Yes i’m sure you will notice a few familier names. all the best lotus drivers are in the club. Not only do I spend the race weekends helping fix other cars and enjoying the fabulous hospitality that your team put on i am also involved in getting the Lotus drivers Clubs new website on line. Perhaps as a member we can persuade you to write an article for the magazine about what it’s like to race in a lotus might even be able to persuade Russ T to put foward some thoughts on this one, Would make a good story for the next edition of chicane.

Steve

I’m sure I could come up with something, especially after all your help this year.

Azral.
all the best lotus drivers are in the club…Perhaps as a member we can persuade you to write an article for the magazine about what it’s like to race in a lotus might even be able to persuade Russ T to put foward some thoughts on this one, Would make a good story for the next edition of chicane.

Steve

Yeah, c’mon get on with it you two - there’s a Chicane due out Feb 05 so write it now! You know it makes sense.

Mike Stripe
Chairman
Lotus Drivers Club

I don’t know! You make one daft comment and you get expected to do some work for it. Right, if it’s gonna happen to me I’m takin’ someone down with me …AHA! Maybe Pesky could do a piece on life as Russ’ head cheerleader

me …AHA! Maybe Pesky could do a piece on life as Russ’ head cheerleader

Wish he looked more like a cheerleader instead of a scoutleader though!

Picking on a poor defenceless old man like that!

Wish he looked more like a cheerleader instead of a scoutleader though!

Granted

[quote
Wish he looked more like a cheerleader instead of a scoutleader though! [/quote]

ROFLMHO!

Oi, watch it Major Stripe, cos you can’t talk:

[image]http://www.firstdefense.com/html/imagePPU.JPG[/image]

Oi, I don’t do that any more… Anyway this one’s an american suit. The British suit is a lot classier!!!

The British suit is a lot classier!!!

Sorry, didn’t mean to cause a diplomatic incident… hope this is a true representation…

[image]http://www.du.edu/~argilber/images/beefeater.jpg[/image]

LOvL!!!

Yeah, those’ll stop anything …but I think that in the worst case you end up as beefburgers…