Check this out

http://www.exige2.co.uk

Nice
</jazz club>

Now that is neat…just need to persuade my other half that she needs an S2 as her car,…@rse, forgot she can’t drive,…knew that there was a flaw in the plan

There’s a yellow Elise in the way of that nice Bentley/Rolls… got a pic from a better angle ?

Nice road car!

At least do the honourable thing and put a link to the original Exiges.com on!

Ian

Exiges.com is not offering anything for the Exige 2 owner

Nice one, Truuuuudyyyyyyy
Are ya gona let Mr Phil drive it as well or even better having made his fingers dirty???
laters,
Bruno

At least do the honourable thing and put a link to the original Exiges.com on!

Yeah, or else I’ll remove the link to you

Some more piccy’s added and should be ready for collection this Saturday (24th).

Guys, I said it before, if I had one, it would have to be Krypton green.

← need the shades!

Did you choose the colour to keep Phil well away from it then???

(apparently exposure to the elements of the planet of his birth saps his strength…)

\

did you guys notice that no bamboo pole was needed , or irriate other half to hold the engine cover open…

Looks just like my 111R…except the colour

Round our way & at my age, it’s called ‘‘mid life crisis green’’

round our house we havnt got the time or the luxery for a mid life crisis

did you guys notice that no bamboo pole was needed , or irriate other half to hold the engine cover open…

I bet it weighs more than a bamboo pole though (although perhaps less than a spouse).

Ian

I certainly can confirm that
laters,
B

in september my black lotus exige s2 is hopefully standing in my garage…

cant wait…

Well congrats and welcome stijn! (that is unless you are upgrading from an S1 Exige where you may have a few questions, otherwise you’ve just ordered one of the greatest 2 cars in existance - Exige S1 or Exige S2. There’s still some debate on the order.)

Ian

well Ian i must say i love them both , did have a panic attack when i got rid of my exige, for the exige s2, but i think for me it was the right thing to do, but if i need a rush i always have phils to drive