Cheap SRF?

Anybody got any ideas on where to find some cheap SRF?

I don’t want to have to pay Demon Tweaks �45 (PLUS postage) for ONE litre, and Plans were the same price.

I could use cheaper stuff but…

Cheers, Ian

Don’t use cheaper stuff Ian, there is nothing that comes anywhere near to SRF in my experiance.

I am still trying to get hold of both SRF and RS engine oil, and we do order large quantities so I will be able to beat Demon Tweeks.

I have no clue how long it is going to take me to get hold of more stock, but as soon as I do I will let everyone know. Until then I guess DT is the best place.

Sean…

Need some for the 9th.

Cheers, Ian

Sorry mate, can’t promise. I have been waiting for several months already in the hope of getting a deal together.

Sean…

I don’t want to have to pay Demon Tweaks �45 (PLUS postage) for ONE litre, and Plans were the same price.

I could use cheaper stuff but…

Cheers, Ian

I ended up paying Demon Theives as I could not find anyone that stocked it…fifty notes for a litre Apparently at the start of the motorsport/trackday season everyone is buying it and it looks like DT were sensible enough to stockpile

Was just thinking the same myself as the previous post on the subject has gone quiet.

I will be fitting some braided hoses in the next few months as well, anyone know a source for braided for an Exige S2?

John

Plans sell Goodridge ones for the S2.

Ian

Cheers Ian.

Are S2 hoses different to S1 hoses?

Plans sell Goodridge ones for the S2.

Just been on to Plans to order some hoses. Having a chat with the guy there and he says to do the front one’s the front clam has to be removed Anyone done that on an S2? I have no problems doing it would just like some info as to how to.
John

Do you have a Cafco near you? last time i was in my local one, SRF was �17 per litre

Do you have a Cafco near you? last time i was in my local one, SRF was �17 per litre

Starbucks?

\

YES! Looks like I do - here

Guess who I’m calling over the weekend.

Thanks very much Phil, even if it doesn’t work out. Missed your company and knowledge, come back soon!

Ian