Cheap intercoms......very cheap.

Right, for less than a pint of your southern shandy, you can get an intercom. It’s probably [censored], but at under a fiver it’s got to be worth a punt. On sale on thursday from Lidl of all places. For all you posh people who wouldn’t be seen A) in Lidl, or (B) buying something so cheap, send your butler out to get it.

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20070308.p.Motorcycling_Intercom_Set.ar8

Saw them advertise on TV this evening for motorcycle helmets at �19.99!

Hmm interesting

For all you posh people who wouldn’t be seen A) in Lidl, or (B) buying something so cheap, send your butler out to get it.

PMSL

PS I normally go to Netto

PMSL

PS I normally go to Netto

You are Russ’s butler though

PMSL

Better than being his rent boy, but not as well paid though!

Quite a queue of Jeeves-lookalikes at Lidl, Preston buying intercoms.
Looked a bit incongruous in bowlers and pinstripe butling suits amongst the hoodies.
I got mine. They appear to be made in Germany but have yet to try in motor.

Got the last set in the whole of Nottingham today, haven’t tested yet as I don’t have any batteries that fit yet.

Great bit of equipment. Tried it out today with eldest son in passenger seat. Went round back roads of Lancashire: Clitheroe, Whalley, Bashall Eaves, Whitewell, Chipping, Inglewhite. He remained strangely quiet as I (uncharacteristically) whooped and hollered my way up an down the gears.

being another northern pikey I got one from Maplins which is similar and it works fine.