CHEAP DONINGTON TRACK DAY - 31 March - MAYBE!

Hi All,

I am running a track day at Donington (98Db) on 31 March 2004 for another Club. It is not yet well subscribed and if it is still like this next Tuesday(23rd) I am going to open it up to other Clubs/organisations. The cost will be �133 for a full day in sessions.

This is just an early warning and I cannot take bookings yet but I’ll get back to you next Tuesday.

Regards

Hi Guys,

I haven’t been into the office today so I’m not sure exactly how this is going. I’ll post early tomorrow (Weds)to let you know if it is on and how to get into it.

Regards

OK, This is definitely ON! It is a VSCC members day but now being opened up to non-members (you won’t have to share the circuit with pre-war cars but you might be suprised at their prowess).

Details are:

Wednesday 31 March 2004
Donington National Circuit
98db noise limit (absolute - no discretion)
Full Day in sessions
�133
Free Passengers
Usual rules re clothing, track discipline etc.

If you are interested, send an email with full contact details to [email protected] and I’ll email you an info pack/entry form by return.

Donington has been re-surfaced for 2004 so it might be a little slippy!

Regards

WOT - no takers!

Regards

Mike

Sorry, March is my busiest month of the year so I’m up to my neck with client meetings/paperwork etc! Additionally, off to Ibiza on 1st April - Saga Tea Dance Tours

Sorry Mike,I can’t make it either

Mike

Sorry, March is my busiest month of the year so I’m up to my neck with client meetings/paperwork etc! Additionally, off to Ibiza on 1st April - Saga Tea Dance Tours

ISA busy as well !!

Sorry Mike, would deffo be there but shoulder still buggered!

Sorry Mike - Donny my favourite track of the moment and I’m stuck over here all that week

Sorry, diary full.

OK - Sorry you all can’t make it - I’ll have to look further afield!

Regards