Certificate of vehicle provenance

This popped up on my Instagram feed yesterday. I gave PJS a call and Lotus are charging £170 for the service with a two-three week turnaround.

Nice if you have a limited number car or fancy this sort of thing.

Lee

£170!

Ouch!

Doesn’t seem too bad to me, especially if you compare it to some of the eye-watering cost of non-standard ‘upgrades’, etc. With any limited-numbers car, provenance is everything these days.

It used to be £80 for the certificate, so it’s actually only £90 for a keyring and a coaster. Bargain :laughing:

Ah, but inside the ‘coaster’ is actually a couple of pin badges and some cufflinks, I think!

But, no… I’m not trying to justify why it costs so much! It’s pointless me getting it… Mine would say “Exige. Grey. One of many.” :lolno:

I really like these, adds something to the whole ownership experience, been meaning to get one for the last 5 years.

It’s my 50th next month and SWMBO was going to get me one, however, I’m being made redundant two days after my birthday and the Exige might have to be sold, or px’d for a cheap run around at the end of the year. So, kinda pointless getting one :frowning: