Calling The Fountain of All Knowledge - Pesky!

RobHow are youJust a quickie - I need to get in touch with Mike Birch (I don’t believe he is a regular reader of Exiges.com)After the last Anglesey meeting - I noticed two cracks between the holes in my front discs. Inoticed Mike had some better looking / more sturdy discs on the front of his car. I need to investigate these amoungst others (No way I am forking out for expensive crappy Lotus ones again!)Have you got his email address that you could send me off line??Thanks in advanceGiles

GilesI know that Mike Birch, Mr Admin, Russ & Steve G, all have the bells/discs as supplied by Geary: http://www.eliseparts.com Also, interestingly,I popped down to Oulton this afternoon to see who was attending the Bookatrack trackday. An Elise owner, Pete Thompson, was running with Geary’s kit on both the front & back of his car, & I made a point of seeking his opinion about same - he was delighted with the performance.As & when my discs require replacement, I intend to follow the same route.If you still want to contact Mike or Russ direct, please let me know.

Giles - i had the same problem you have which neccesitated the change to the Geary disks - although only on the front…I’ve now done a similar mileage and number of trackdays on the new disks and so far so good!

Thanks all for your advice - now going to eliseparts.comSee you all soonGiles