Calendar for exiges.com

I know I’m stealing the idea from seloc but don’t you think it would be a good idea to make a desktop calendar for exiges.com every month

there are plenty ‘David Bailey’s’ round here, surely we could get something together ?

You’ve got a nice camera, so I nominate you to take charge of this project. Chop, chop, dear boy

I have loads of photos, its whether theres enough interest

Can we do it for under a tenner ?

Can we do it for under a tenner ?

it will be free, just download it and copy it to your desktop

bloody heck… get on with it then laddie…

I don’t mind supplying the photo’s but my photoshop skills aren’t up to it

Sound like a great idea, go for it ! Either at cost, or any proceeds to charidee sounds good

Sounds good not sure if I want some broken-down S1 on my desktop

Have plenty of photos, some are on this thread. Think its a great idea!

http://www.exiges.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=s2s&Number=50107&Forum=All_Forums&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=50006&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=1878&daterange=1&newerval=4&newertype=m&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post50107

Have plenty of photos, some are on this thread. Think its a great idea!

But I thought it was going to be an Exige Calender

As I run for cover

really good photo’s
I think making up a few calendars will work out being too expensive, it might just be worth making a desktop calendar like what they do on seloc (seen below)
[image]http://www.maddogmotorsport.com/photos/wp-jan-1280.jpg[/image]

Peeps

Personally, I’m not interested in a printed calander for 2006. We’d never agree on the pics anyway!

Maddog, can you do a desktop one? If not, can anyone else?

I’m a bit of a numpty when it comes to photoshop, so I don’t mind supplying the photo’s but would take me ages to do the desktop, which I’m sure can be done in a couple of minutes for someone who knows what they are doing

Great idea Maddog!

I’ve no photoshop skills either i’m afraid, but like everybody else i’ve got some pics if required.

Well I have Photoshop and I suspect Ben knows how to use it.

How about people post a load of (smallish) picture links, we can then do a vote posting type thing to select our preferences, and then Ben and I could spend the evening producing something in time for Feb?

Thoughts (er, particularly Ben!)?

Ian

ps. And I’m thinking Exige pictures, right?

"ps. And I’m thinking Exige pictures, right? "

of course, although perhaps my new half elise half exige project might be able to appear on one of the months

"ps. And I’m thinking Exige pictures, right? "

of course, although perhaps my new half elise half exige project might be able to appear on one of the months

Well that depends if folks like the pic(s) surely!

there won’t be anything not to like, although I have no doubt that not everyone will like it

Don’t mind helping out at all…

How will this work? Someone receives images,…creates webpage of thumnails…vote thread on the board…create wallpaper for the board based on vote…repeat every month until we get bored???

Don’t mind if that someone is me…