Burnt Orange 2010 Exige with some wrap

I finally managed to get some pics taken of her now the wraps been done. what do you lot think?

Here’s a few at the 'ring last weekend.

And finally here’s one of the hotel manager (he’s the one with the small 'tache) seriously, he even had an osama bin laden mask too :

Quite like that. That front around the oil cooler inlet is a tricky area but I think its come out pretty well. I’d have been tempted to do something with the wing.

Looks cool!

Like the diffuser too mate! :sunglasses:

I’m not too sure about that, will need to see it in the flesh.

Any more pics of the veedub in the third pic :slight_smile:

That caught my eye too :slight_smile:

Are you with a 944 there? Weird, as I have the Exige and got my better half a 944 :slight_smile:

which veedub the white or orange one ? lol i hate old 911’s!

The orange bug is my wife’s “fun” car. She’s had it since she was 17 and i promised her that for her 30th i’d get it restored which i actually managed for her 35th (!) it’s a '72 but with '66 wings, doors, decklid, bonnet, lights and californian stainless bumpers so it’s pretty much a '60’s bug now with the sloping headlights, etc. Just had the interior done in cream and it looks the nuts altho still drives like a bus on stilts.
I’ll see if I can dig out a better pic of it.

Yeah the red 944 turbo is my mates, he and the white 911 both came with me for the 'ring trip. Gotta say for 2 cars both over 25 yrs old they did a remarkable job of cruising at 120mph for over an hour. Those krauts know how to screw a motor together.

Diffuser is �400 from MMG if anyones interested too.

[quote=Whiteysback]which veedub the white or orange one ?
[/quote]

The orange one is :sunglasses:

Not really a fan if I’m honest…may look better in the flesh.

Any more pics of the diffuser?

not for me either, it just looks cluttered in places…

Me too I’m afraid…but I put stripes on my car, twice in a week before deciding not for me.

lol…fussy barstewards the lot of ya!

i think it looks good mate :slight_smile: plus its also great that you are trying something a bit different

Goes well with the exhaust Steve! :smiley:

Hello Jim, sounds loads better with the slightly smaller tip too. My ears have just stopped ringing from the one before!

I was speaking to Liam at MMG yesterday and he tells me good things are on the horizon, nice one. When your manifold turned up at his place he wanted to hang it on his wall it was so pretty!

love that picture of it on the track :slight_smile: looks very :sunglasses:

Would have to agree!

Aaaah at last a couple of positive comments to tip the overall opinion of does it look shite or does it look good into the looking good end of things!