Bucket Seat for S2

Do any of you guys run a proper bucket seat in your cars ? I have 340R seats in mine and I need more side support when doing track days. Any suggestions on a replacement and does anyone know how much 340r seats are worth ?

Cheers.

Mog-Racing, Reverie, Tillett, or the Lotus Sport Recaros…

340r seats used to fetch 500-600 each - no idea what the current pricing is like though.

I use the MOG seats and they are great. However one size does not fit all. My MOG’s are the comfyest seats I have ever sat in but some people hate them. They are quite narrow. I wouldn’t buy anything until you have sat in a few.

Do any of you guys run a proper bucket seat in your cars ? I have 340R seats in mine and I need more side support when doing track days. Any suggestions on a replacement and does anyone know how much 340r seats are worth ?

Cheers.

David

Give Russ Gibbons a ring at Lotus Motorsport 01953 608507.

He has a very interesting deal about to be launched Tell him you’re from exiges.com

Cheers.

David

He has a very interesting deal about to be launched Tell him you’re from exiges.com

Hope they are not as expensive as my 6-point harness mounting kits

Cheers.

David

Hope they are not as expensive as my 6-point harness mounting kits

Damon I’ll post more info tomorrow but lets just say it’s an offer to good to be true! We spoke ealier (all info is at work), but if we get a few peeps interested there is discount available also on what is already the bargin of the century IMHO! …S2 compatable, 2.5kg’s, Carbon, Hans (there’a more)…mouth watering yet How about �1000 a fooking pair and for a tad extra choose your trim although it comes with nomex Recaro and a Motor Sport embroided logo

Sounds interesting, I am assuming this doesn’t include harness mounting points, but a revised seat mount. We are having to improvise the mounting points of the harness kit to accommodate the road seatbelt.

Any more info would help to ensure I am not going to mount the belts with the existing seat and then have to revise which will be difficult given the work needed to mount the FIA 6-points.

PM if best.

Damon

They are the seats Lotus are fitting to the latest “Cup” cars, & are FIA/Hans compliant, so I would imagine they are suitable for 6 point harnesses.

Thanks Rob.

Will call and hold off the work in the morning to find out whats what.

Shame I was hoping to get the car finished for Sat and I believe the holes for the crotch straps were cut in my probax today

Yum

[image]http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f157/102078d1227142191-lotus-exige-2009-260-s-imgp4272s.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f157/102095d1227148784-lotus-exige-2009-260-s-new-exige-seats.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f157/102137d1227163141-lotus-exige-2009-260-s-carbon-seats2.jpg[/image]

Damon

They are the seats Lotus are fitting to the latest “Cup” cars, & are FIA/Hans compliant, so I would imagine they are suitable for 6 point harnesses.

Not FIA. 30 seats first come (that would be me) first serve (me too)… I’m not proud and it’ll pain me (Simon’s a good man) tomorrow but I’ll be cancelling the Reverie �1800 seats…MOG were �1700…see BARGIN!

Anyway more info tomorrow and images by the end of the week…er beat me to it! Hans replaced with Lotus Motorsport!

But it is these is some form Jonny?

But it is these is some form Jonny?

Yes mate…in standard form same as GT Nomex Recaro or choose your trim for extra wonga.

I am in

Nice one D, we’re down for the boss & wheel too… be another couple of weeks. PM your details again…trim too although best waiting to see std I guess. Photo’s being taken tomorrow, should be end of month begining of next.

Jonny

FIA Compliant - I thought that’s what Russ said to me when he phoned. Would make sense if the seats are designed to accomodate the wearing of a Hans device, wouldn’t it?

PS The seats will also fit in S1 Exiges & 211s, but require S2/211 runners.

Jonny

FIA Compliant - I thought that’s what Russ said to me when he phoned. Would make sense if the seats are designed to accomodate the wearing of a Hans device, wouldn’t it?

PS The seats will also fit in S1 Exiges & 211s, but require S2/211 runners.

Yes 2/11’s, S1’s will need to claify never mentioned it but he defo said no to FIA mate…I owe you a beer on this saving tho

I really wish I had not opened this now

I really wish I had not opened this now

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO