Bruntingthorpe 20th Nov -Noise Test - Help Please

Hi does anyone know where I can get my Exige noise tested before I do my first track day at Bruntingthorpe?

Any ideas how loud a S1 would be with / without a CAT and Eliseparts exhaust?

I cant wait to get the beast on the track apparently there is another Exige going to be there - anyone here?

What’s the limit? Is it drive-by or static?

I tested Randy’s Eliseparts zorst (albeit on a Honda engine) the other day and seem to recall it was over 100dB.

Then again, I was at Hullavington and Simon Power’s got through at under a 100 (tested at 4500rpm) and I think his was an Eliseparts.

I understand the new Eliseparts one is quieter and can’t they be repacked?

If you’re up near Basingstoke over the weekend I have a sound meter (sorry neighbours ).

Ian

Is this girly event

Thanks Ian for the offer . It is drive by noise meter although it sounds like I might get away with it now .

Andy yes this is the girly event - you going?

I’m trying to get the other half to commit to it … but now she’s saying if its just girls it will be dangerous

But if I can make it home that weekend, which is a plan - but my travel plans dont work out much at mo ( eh Mark …) - I will try and persuade her …

It is drive by noise meter although it sounds like I might get away with it now .

To be honest, I think drivebys are harder to get away with. They’re generally done in places where you’ll be at top revs.

Good luck though.

Ian

OK - Booked up for this and I’m not driving

How you setting the Nitrons then? To their most forgiving setting?

Ian

LOL
I’m seriously concerned … we are going to drive there in the Exige as well … no trailer

Its going to end in tears, I can feel it

See you there Andy - I will be in the Lazer Blue S1.There is also another Andy going in a S2 Exige…apparently it is going to be frickin cold and might even snow on Sat

…apparently it is going to be frickin cold and might even snow on Sat

I knew it