Britcar 24 hours

On September 10/11th Team Scandal (AKA Simon Schuffam & Chris Randall) will be taking part in the newly revamped Willhire/Britcar 24 hour race which is being held on the Silverstone GP track for the first time ever. See http://www.eerc.co.uk/24hrsite/

The event looks to be mega with something like 75 starters and lots of big names including David Leslie, Guy Smith, Anthony Reid, Tim Harvey, Phil Bennet, Nigel Greensal etc etc. We will be there in Simon�s little yellow monster hoping to take advantage of our phenomenal fuel consumption�and famed Honda reliability

If the atmosphere in the Britcar paddock in previous races is anything to go by this should be a really top race to watch, the UK�s answer to LeMans, so please come along and support.

We are looking into various sponsorship ideas and have come up with the concept of selling small (3 by 5 inch) spaces on the car at a very low cost for supporters to have their signature or small company logo on. To make this work we would have to sell quite a few and we were thinking of ~�30 for the space or perhaps slightly more to get a team t-shirt as well? Feedback on this would be very useful, is this something that you would buy? On top of this we are looking for title sponsors - we can provide full hospitality for you and your clients to make it a really special event. Access to car/drivers and pax laps at track days can also be easily sorted for clients and guests to make your sponsorship a really viable investment. Let me know if you are interested.

Currently we have three drivers for the race but to make the budget up we really need a fourth driver. If anyone is interested then please get in contact but you must have a good level of experience and a budget to be considered (preferably with an Int �c� license as a minimum).

Roll on September 10th� hope to see you all there!

You can count us in for a 3 x 5, Chris. Not sure if you’d see our logo though (www.ukjuicers.com). Alternatively how much would you want for an 11 x 5? PM me if you like. Any ideas of expected crowd numbers?

Cheers

Nick

Nick

You’ve got a very interesting website - will have to pick your brains next Monday at Oulton

PS 24hr Britcar - pretty sure it’s got TV coverage web page

Nick

You’ve got a very interesting website - will have to pick your brains next Monday at Oulton

PS 24hr Britcar - pretty sure it’s got TV coverage > web page >

No probs, Pesky. Not averse to a bit of mate’s rates either…

Oulton should be great, hope it stays dry!

You can count us in for a 3 x 5, Chris. Not sure if you’d see our logo though (> www.ukjuicers.com> ). Alternatively how much would you want for an 11 x 5? PM me if you like. Any ideas of expected crowd numbers?

Cheers

Nick

You have mail

Just watched the round from Brands Hatch, courtesy of “World Motor Sports” on Sky TV. Caught a few glimpses of a certain yellow Elise too

Tap used to be team photographer for Collard Racing in the BTCC and hence knows Rob Collard quite well. He reckons Rob might be up for a drive although if you have ever watched BTCC you may be in for a bit of light panel damage with Rob at the helm PM me if you want more details…

Tap used to be team photographer for Collard Racing in the BTCC and hence knows Rob Collard quite well. He reckons Rob might be up for a drive although if you have ever watched BTCC you may be in for a bit of light panel damage with Rob at the helm PM me if you want more details…

It would be great to have somebody like that although they would have to bring a budget. Worth asking the question though.

It would be great to have somebody like that although they would have to bring a [color:“red”]budgie [/color]

Sorted

[image]http://www.bsos.umd.edu/psyc/dooling/budgie.jpg[/image]

Fair play Chris!!!

Put me down for a square!!!