Brake Waring Light Around Corners????

Not had the S2 exige for long but have noticed that when cornering some times the brake waring light flashes on??? I also had this with my 111s? Does anyone know why?

It’ll be low fluid in the resiviour up front, normally this is because the pads are low so the level has dropped, hwoever if there’s no chance of that just give it a little top up and you should be fine.

What supposed to happen on “normal” cars is that you don’t need to change the fluid, as the pads get low more fluid is displace into the system until the warning light starts to flash, then when you replace the pads the fluid get pushed back into the resiviour and then no warning light

However the theory can always be different to the practise

hey ozzer, when you get round to taking some pictures of you car, please will you send them to me- mainly concentrating on the parking assist you have, as i would really like to see how they sit on the back of the exige. send me a private messgae and i will give you my email address to send them to. many thanks. BOB

parking assist

How very un-Lotus!

parking assist

How very un-Lotus!

Yeah I just keep going till I hit something!!!

Sean…

Or run out of fuel! I assume you mean in reverse by that comment!

I’m surprised at Lotus offering this. Just think of all the rear clams they’re now not going to sell!

Ian

You can’t see the park assist on the car. Its in the boot (that little gap behind the engine).

parking assist

How very un-Lotus!

Yeah I just keep going till I hit something!!!

Sean…

It must be an orange thing - thats just how mine works too