Boring MOT subject again

Steve,

Both the verniers and ECU will have a high residual value, probably around 600-650…

Dave

Steve,

Both the verniers and ECU will have a high residual value, probably around 600-650…

Dave

Dave - I’m not listening la, la, la, la

When you fit the emerald to the exige loom do you just cut the loom off the ecu and plug off the emerald solder the wires and heat shrink tube over the joints? There’s an emerald for sale over on seloc that I might purchase if thats all it takes to fit.

The Exige ECU is a little different if you want to retain the aircon, if so you will need to buy new, if not then any 32 bit ECU will do. The process is to remove the appropriate wires from the EFI plug and solder them to a MEMS connector (�20 from Emerald) this then mates directly to the Emerald ECU, I have a wiring schematic, it is tedious because of the position of the ECU. A samll mod (1 wire) is also need to reverse the polarity of the fuel pump relay.

Dave

Cheers Dave.

I must be lucky because I cannot fault the way my 190 runs with standard ECU.It pulls from 1500 to 8000 without faltering,doesnt kangaroo and spits flames perfectly!I think that a silenced cat bypass made a big difference as without that there was no power under 6500revs.

I think that a silenced cat bypass made a big difference as without that there was no power under 6500revs.

What make is that? Did you try any alternatives? What other exhaust parts are you running?