BMW driver Vs bike

Awesome driving by the BMW driver:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-781163969053975339&q=m+coupe

Makes me want to drive my bike again

That link doesn’t give me anything?

me neither

Awesome driving??? The guy in the BM drives like a complete tit. If i saw someone drive a lotus like that on the public road i’d consider selling up

The biker needs a kick up the @rse too.

Rant over.

Tim.

That link doesn’t give me anything?

It works for me, again.
Or go to Google video (the first part of the link) and type in m coupe, should take you to the video.

An hey, above, I agree the guy is a to$$er for driving like that on a public road, but I can’t deny his car control.
Seems to be some sort of professional driver. Should know better, but hey c’est la vie…

I’d like to think that was a professionally set-up job with no danger to the public.

I’d like to think that was a professionally set-up job with no danger to the public.

If only…

Not sure I Quite get it.

“This time Ghostrider goes undercover”

Is there a series off them?

Not sure I Quite get it.

Have you tried ‘crimewatch’?

Tim.

Insane…

no doubting the actual skill and bottle of both but my stomach was churning especially for the Bike rider…man o man… …

Not sure I Quite get it.

You mean you haven’t seen the others?
He started by just driving like a maniac, really fast and filming while some police gave him chase, but it seems it was too easy.
Now it was him dressed as a police in a bike and gave chase to a prof. car driver.

Yes, there are several, he likes to be the bait.

Both car and bike controll are fantastic but christ as entertaining as it is it`s nuts.Good to whatch but NIMBY.Uldis that could have been you,but you have the sense to ride and drive like that on the track only!!! so take that siren off!!! joking :slight_smile:
Jonny

As a fair weather biker - my palms are sweating - jeeeesus!

Similar to the ‘Getaway in Stockholm’ series of videos.

Lots of stuff like this on the net

I could do a ‘Getaway in Scunthorpe’ video, but I don’t know how interesting it would be…it would be over in 2 mins and who wants to see the back of a Berlingo van anyway?

I could do a ‘Getaway in Scunthorpe’ video

FROM would be more appropriate in that instance wouldn’t it

Now now, most people who slag off Scunthorpe have never been.

I lived all over the country, and I came back!

More parkland per head than any other town, so they say. If you overlook the fact that it gets covered in Steelworks [censored] every day, some of it is ok

Scunthorpe - More parkland per head than any other town

Parkland is over rated in my opinion…

[image]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/stevegreen101/ash.jpg[/image]

Someone properly pissed on her bonfire!!!

Horrendous music. Nothing more to add.