Bluetooth headsets

I was in the car this evening, having recently bought one of Sony’s BlueTooth headsets, and found that it was totally useless as I couldn’t hear it over the sound of the engine.

Has anyone got a BlueTooth headset that actually works, and is loud enough, inside an S2?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Regrads

Craig

Ive got a ‘parrot’ bluetooth car kit, easy to install, works well but still the exige isnt the best for tel conversations.
gav

I have had several blue tooth headsets and I think that they are all useless. My BMW has one built in that is awesome, but the usual behind the ear ones ar not worth the effort in my opinion.

Sean…

I use a nokia which has an adjustable volume, which if set quite high works ok (Toyota engine). In the s1 the phone was useless.

Tim.

I cant even hear the mobile ring in my car, always end up with missed calls by the time I get where im going, luckily though that normally doesnt take too long

Christian

Yeah, I’m with you Christian, I don’t even hear mine ring. There is always ringing in my ears, but its never my phone. lol.

Sean…

I can hear them, but normally they can’t hear me…

I can hear them, but normally they can’t hear me…

Pardon!

Thanks for the comments folks; I’m getting the “don’t bother with one” feeling!!!

Good excuse for a couple of hours without any interuptions me thinks.

Craig