Blue Exige S1 Paul Matty...

Mmmmm! :sunglasses:

Does anyone know of any history of this car please??

http://www.paulmattysportscars.co.uk/showroom/stock-detail.aspx?id=3545

Cheers,

Pete. :slight_smile:

that car was sold some time ago as I saw it up at jct600 around end of august.

Curious why it is now back on the market with Paul Matty???

Curious why youā€™d be looking at S1s again dude? I thought you were happy with 118bhp?

Happy days if you are though,ā€¦even though Iā€™m sure your Elise is lovely.

Sold now, too. Supposedly at Ā£27,950

Hi Mate, not entirely trueā€¦!

I wonder if anyone on here lives within ā€˜beers for a favourā€™ distance on Paul Matty in Bromsgrove?

He is ā€˜holdingā€™ the car for me until then end of this week until I can get someone to have a good look at it, as well as a test drive :sunglasses:

Those who know me also know what I like a car to be like condition wiseā€¦ I guess working in aviation all my life has set the bar pretty high regarding almost being OCD with Lotusā€™sā€¦ hence Shrek and my minty Elise!!!

Itā€™s a bit far to travel from OZā€¦ but looks like the UK will be home again sooner rather than later!

Please PM me if you can help out.

Cheers,

Pete :slight_smile:

Iā€™m there on the 13th December ā€¦ A week late unfortunatelyā€¦

Great news, Pete. Canā€™t help unfortunately. Good luck, though

Pete, you will soon have had as many Exiges as wivesā€¦

Nice one Pete :sunglasses:

You traded in the Elise?

Sorry i should have put more detail, It was parked round the back not in the showroom so i believe it was having service/work done on it

Probably sorting HGF!!! :smiley:

The car looks pretty good in the photos, I really like Laser Blue, my S2 was that!

Thankfully more Exiges mate!!! And a LOT cheaper too!!! :smiley:

Car looks good in the pictures Pete :thumbup:
Will you be keeping the Elise too ?

Yes mate, probablyā€¦

ā€¦ however garage space would seem to be an issue for consideration!!! :confused:

Quite a few nice S1ā€™s on the market atm.

I know this wonā€™t appeal to the purists but if I was in the market for an S1 I reckon Iā€™d buy this one, it looks lovely.

http://classifieds.seloc.org/ads/s1-exige-na-honda/

Owner was an Exiges member if I remember correctly, ā€œAcestasā€ sign-on

Thatā€™s basically my car! :smiley: (with the rear cover itā€™ll get when it finally gets it resprayā€¦I perhaps need to go on a Clio trackday to sort that the financing for that)

DOH, only just seen this Pete, I am about ten minutes from Paul Matteyā€™s. I was in London all of last week though and only now getting time to catch up on here. Let me know if you still need someone to go and have a look.

Hi Sean,

Many thanks for the kind offer mate but I am not buying that car nowā€¦

Perhaps another may well turn up before Anglesey however!

A bit early perhaps, but have a great Christmas mate and I hope Santa is good to you!!

Cheers,

Pete :>))