Bedford Autodrome 28th January 2006

Hi guys, just a heads up that we still have some places on our open pitlane day at Bedford Autodrome on Saturday the 28th January for �99/Car. This is on the full GT circuit as usual.

Details at Lotus-On-Track.

If you are not a Lotus-On-Track member then as an Exiges.com member you are entitled to a �10 discount if you drop me a PM or email to [email protected]

what happens if you’re both

See you there for a few a laps Mark

is a stage 2 too loud?

Already double booked, but that is great value! Great track AND free biscuits/chocs/drinks!

Ian

If my converion would be finished I would be there, it won’t so I wont

I really like Bedford but try to ensure that I leave it long enough between trackdays there such that I can completely forget which way the circuit goes.

T’is a bit of a featureless plain for those that don’t know it.

Ben, the bends are the features!

And there’s very little to hit.

Ian

Yeah I love Bedford. You can be a complete loon and it doesn’t end in tears!!

Don’t get me wrong Ian, I really like Bedford and the fact that there is nothing to hit, if I could be there I would. I am just a sieve head and it takes me a while to remember what’s coming up next since it is so flat.

is a stage 2 too loud?

I’d say it is, and TBH it’s probably too loud for a lot of places, especially Bedford, Goodwood, Castle Combe, Donington.

Just realised I’ve written the 1st post badly, the �10 is off the membership fee.

Don’t get me wrong Ian, I really like Bedford and the fact that there is nothing to hit, if I could be there I would. I am just a sieve head and it takes me a while to remember what’s coming up next since it is so flat.

Ah, I see!

Hi guys, looking to get my hands on an Exige when the right one comes up. Live 10mins from Thurleigh, any chance of coming up on the 28th to have a quick look at the S1’s???

Hi guys, looking to get my hands on an Exige when the right one comes up. Live 10mins from Thurleigh, any chance of coming up on the 28th to have a quick look at the S1’s???

I think you have to get a ride in as visitors are not welcome - MarkA will confirm - but if you can get in then bring a crash hat

Ah, I see!

I lent him my car - no mention of sieve heads then

Cheers lads, see you on the 28th. Won’t be a problem getting in. I drive a combo van, shouldn’t look out of place at all!

Ah, I see!

LOL Don’t worry Andy that was late in the day, I had worked it out by then

Edited to add that next time we are both at Bedford (or anywhere else for that matter) I will have been Honda’d and will of course be returning the favour

Cheers lads, see you on the 28th. Won’t be a problem getting in. I drive a combo van, shouldn’t look out of place at all!

White? You’ll be faster then!

No Blue with British Gas down the side, before that I had an ex BT van… Thinking about a nice bright red Royal Mail van next!

No Blue with British Gas down the side,

I’m lucky enough to have one as well.

Ah, I see!

LOL Don’t worry Andy that was late in the day, I had worked it out by then

Edited to add that next time we are both at Bedford (or anywhere else for that matter) I will have been Honda’d and will of course be returning the favour

Looking foward to that Ben