Beast for Sale

Made a bit of an error this weekend. Test drove a Noble M12 GTO 3 guess what the Exige is now up for sale.

Oct 2000, 26K miles, good condition, Lotus Racing Green. No track use, standard engine. Long list of extras, Janspeed sports exhaust, Corbeau Racing Seats with 4 point harness, carpets, Exige rocker covers and oil filler stopper. Good sound system. Well looked after, no expense spared, if it needed something, it was done. Email me for full spec.

I’ve used the Exige daily and it has been an absolute dream but the bones are getting older and the Noble was just so much easier on my poor body. Oh and it was bloody quick!!!

Price Around �21,500

Email or phone me for full spec/details

Email [email protected]

Tel 07831 523 116 – 01704 545800 W – 01704 568573 H

…No track use…

Please, somebody give this car a proper home!

Ian

IDG
Would that be the type of caring home we could give it
Simon & Elaine

My wife calls me a beast…

…but she ain’t selling!

if it needed something, it was done

it must have been crying out to go to the track - poor thing

IDG
Would that be the type of caring home we could give it
Simon & Elaine

Um…YES!

Ian

Thanks for your constructive comments everyone - don’t hear the sound of gold changing hands - maybe my ears are going off as well as my ravaged old body. May not have been tracked but has been given a good sorting when suitable - I’ve made a few passengers cry which always makes me happy.
If I can attach a photo to this message you can see how beautiful the beast is. Any advice on posting photo’s

You’ll need to upload the photo to your own (or somebody else’s, eg. BookaTrack) webspace and then insert the URL in the Image wizard, which you start by clicking on ‘Image’ under the ‘Instast UBB Code’ section in the compose posting page.

Hope that helped.

Ian

a pic would be good. thanks.